Author Topic: Midwest Parkour - Just Released!  (Read 4522 times)

Offline Greg Davis

• Mangabey
  • MOpk Creator and Admin
    • View Profile
    • MOpk
Midwest Parkour - Just Released!
« on: April 21, 2010, 07:03:23 AM »
MidwestParkour.com is a free site that everyone is welcome to use.
The forums are open for posting and are constantly moderated.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at help@midwestparkour.com.
Think you can help make a difference on our site? Email us at icanhelp@midwestparkour.com.
Or make your way to our contacts page where there are several more options to pick from.

Midwest Parkour provides an easy and straight forward way to connect with all of the Traceurs in the Midwest area.
Midwest Parkour is purely a source of information and socialization.
There's no pressure here on Midwest Parkour and NO bullying.
The forums are strongly moderated by the members and moderators of Midwest Parkour.
If you have an issue with our moderation or you notice something fowl on our boards, please email us at legal@midwestparkour.com .
Please make yourself comfortable here on Midwest Parkour as we grow and expand together.
Thank you for making us your choice in Parkour information, resources, and socialization.

Because I am posting this on APK, I in NO WAY expect this site to replace your source of information completely. This site is merely a place where people from the Midwest specific states can get information and set meet ups as well as converse with people from their area.

I hope that many of you will make your way over and at least sign up. Maybe post in the introduction area. The site IS setup VERY similar to APK, so you all should be pretty familiar.

Thank you to those who have helped and to those of you who plan to sign up.

- Greg Davis
www.MidwestParkour.com
www.MissouriParkour.com

Founder: MWpk, MOpk, STLpk, PxC Parkour
I always face north, therefore I have no guides other than my body and mind. By always facing north I am always moving forward and up, regardless of the obstacle in my path.

Offline FreeStyleFox

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Re: Midwest Parkour - Just Released!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 11:16:11 AM »
The Midwest parkour site has closed down.

If it is reinstated please send me a message.
"If you cannot be a poet, be the poem."  David Carradine
May the flow be with you.  ~~FreeStyleFox

"A title and a few perks dont mean much. It takes nothing but a little thought and time to get your point across in a peaceful manner."

Offline C.J.

• Guenons
  • MOpk Original
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 11:07:09 AM »
I doubt it will be reinstated.
The world is our playground, full of obstacles to be conquered.

Offline FreeStyleFox

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 02:25:29 PM »
Me to but who knows what is in store.  Now say if we could get a midwest site with a link to these forums or something that might go over better.  But I don't have said money for said web page / server time and etc.
"If you cannot be a poet, be the poem."  David Carradine
May the flow be with you.  ~~FreeStyleFox

"A title and a few perks dont mean much. It takes nothing but a little thought and time to get your point across in a peaceful manner."

Offline Greg Davis

• Mangabey
  • MOpk Creator and Admin
    • View Profile
    • MOpk
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 06:08:10 AM »
I could make the site. But the funds need to come from multiple sources other than my low paying part time job =P. I have all the resources, and linking to the forums would be a snap. I just need the help financially as well as the article writing on the page.
I always face north, therefore I have no guides other than my body and mind. By always facing north I am always moving forward and up, regardless of the obstacle in my path.

Offline Levi555

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 12:55:27 PM »
Anyone heard of Invisionfree.com???

Well free forums guys. Free websites with easy to control graphics. If you guys can program like me, then you can make a custom Midwest parkour site with no problem what so ever.
Actions are my philosophy!