Author Topic: Santa Monica LA, 90045. [Looking for people to run with]  (Read 1659 times)

Offline CizreK

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Santa Monica LA, 90045. [Looking for people to run with]
« on: April 10, 2010, 03:59:03 PM »
I live in the 90045 Santa Monica area. I am new to Cali because I am a fulltime student at The Art Institute of California Los Angeles.
I started running about half a year ago and in December I twisted my ankle pretty bad and I think it is fully healed. I'm looking for anyone out there who wants to go and just session. I love playgrounds and school because I am still learning.

If you are down hit me up
CizreK@aol.com

Here is some of my skills before I twisted my ankz!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNi8r0bWT_k

- Will Kerzic

Offline CizreK

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Santa Monica LA, 90045. [Looking for people to run with]
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 05:17:27 PM »
I'm pretty disappointed in this lack of community in CALIFORNIA. I was from Augusta GA, NO one replyed ever.

I expected more from Cali. This pretty much sucks having to run alone.

Offline CizreK

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 02:24:21 PM »
If anyone is interested I live within walking distance of some local parks and I am most likly always down to go run.

Fox Hills Park, Centinela Park, Rogers Park, and Ladera Park.

Trust me, it's not rewarding running alone. So hit me up

Offline Lonnie Tisdale

• Patas
    • View Profile
    • San Diego Parkour, PKCali.com
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 03:21:42 PM »
LOL, dont get so discouraged... there's actually a massive and very active community here in California, and a ton of people in your area. They just dont organize their sessions through APK.

Check out www.PKCali.com. On the right-hand side of the front page is a listing of regular sessions all around the state. You can also search the Sessions forum for something in your area. If all else fails, make a post with the time/date/location of where you train regularly and you'll have people out there with you in no time.
"Let the fear of danger be a spur to prevent it; he that fears not, gives advantage to the danger."