Author Topic: San Diego, Monday April 12  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Rob "Robulus" Hoover

• Patas
  • LiveAndMove.net
    • View Profile
    • LiveAndMove.net
San Diego, Monday April 12
« on: April 09, 2010, 10:59:24 AM »
I'm in San Diego next Monday for a customer visit. Are there any good spots to jam? Anyone want to meet up? I'll probably be finished up in late afternoon and I have a few hours before my 10:20pm flight back to D.C.
in Him we live and move and have our being...

Offline Lonnie Tisdale

• Patas
    • View Profile
    • San Diego Parkour, PKCali.com
Re: San Diego, Monday April 12
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 02:01:07 PM »
Hey, so where in San Diego are you going to be? Near downtown? Balboa Park is probably your best bet and while there arent any sessions going on that day there are a lot of people nearby who may be interested in meeting up.

Check out the Sessions forum on www.pkcali.com. There's a thread for balboa park, sdsu, national city and several places in north county san diego. Everyone is really friendly and you'd probably get a lot more responses over there.
"Let the fear of danger be a spur to prevent it; he that fears not, gives advantage to the danger."

Offline Rob "Robulus" Hoover

• Patas
  • LiveAndMove.net
    • View Profile
    • LiveAndMove.net
Re: San Diego, Monday April 12
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 01:07:43 PM »
I'll be at UCSD. I hope it's a short visit. From the look of the map, Balboa Park is close to the airport.

I've been training for 3 years, though I don't get to DC very often. I've shot a few videos... posted to http://www.facebook.com/robulus1973#!/video/?id=1366797345

I'll post on pkcali.com as you recommend...
in Him we live and move and have our being...