Author Topic: FPF Beginners' Workshops - July 5th - July 9th -  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Traceur Keenan

• Patas
    • View Profile
    • Frederick Maryland Parkour and Freerunning
FPF Beginners' Workshops - July 5th - July 9th -
« on: April 06, 2010, 05:03:25 PM »
Frederick Maryland Parkour and Freerunning (aka FPF) is hosting a free Beginners' Workshop this summer! The workshops are July 5th through July 9th from 9am to 12pm. The workshops will be hosted in Baker Park, downtown Frederick. Classes are 100% free. Myself, and three other senior members of the community will be teaching. We are planning the lessons so that you can attend, having never trained a day in your life, and we will teach you all the basics you need to know in order to get serious about your future in Parkour / Freerunning. There are no requirements or restrictions to anyone who would like to attend.

Check out our website for more information about the workshops or our community in general
frederickmdpkfr.webs.com. 
traceurkeenan[AT]aim.com
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 05:07:19 PM by Traceur Keenan »
"Be Free"

Offline Jason L.

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: FPF Beginners' Workshops - July 5th - July 9th -
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 04:18:21 PM »
not an absolute beginner, but i'm the next best thing.  i'll definitely be there. 
training on my own and with other beginners hasn't been working out as well as i had hoped.  its definitely my fault for not seeking out some highy experienced people to learn from.  maybe, while i'm waiting for this, i'll try to make it to one of you're weekly jams.  somethings gotta change in the way i'm doing things