Author Topic: Parkour in Baltimore  (Read 6655 times)

Offline BmourPK

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Parkour in Baltimore
« on: April 01, 2010, 04:59:08 AM »
Well it's spring and I want to get out and do some parkour. Unfortunately not seeing a lot going on in my location (Baltimore County), so a friend and myself have decided to start going to Towson every now and then to go train, practice, and have some fun. Not really sure on the location or the time yet, but wouldn't mind hanging out with some people in the area. Maybe turn it in to a weekly thing for all those interested. Again we're not great, but you don't need to be, that's why were practicing and having fun. So maybe if enough people give me an email I can schedule something in the near future and actually start living some parkour. 

My email is BmourPK@yahoo.com

« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 05:06:48 AM by BmourPK »

Offline Jason L.

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: Parkour in Baltimore
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 09:02:09 AM »
i'm usually free for a few hours on the weekend.  i live in cecil county, but i train weekly (sundays 1 - 3) at harford community college with one other guy. 

throw out a time and location and i'll try to head your way and play

Offline bleemd

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 09:28:46 PM »
I'm looking for bmore traceurs.  I currently train on campus at University of Maryland Baltimore County (I am also a student there).  I've already checked out the campus for the best spots to get a good work out in.  Some people walk by, they look, but its all good.  I haven't been asked to stop.

Private message me if you're interested in training Tues/Thurs beginning at 4-5pm till 7ish pm.

I am also mobile and can travel toward towson area.

Offline Tamara Green

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 04:51:24 AM »
A friend of mine is Looking for a few people to shoot a video for his up coming CD if interested please contact me.... Thanks
lilma252001@yahoo.com