Author Topic: anchorage/eagleriver  (Read 2905 times)

Offline >>LEO<<

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
anchorage/eagleriver
« on: March 24, 2010, 01:05:29 PM »
hey everybody I'm Leo and I am just looking for people to work out and train with so reply and lets see what we can get going here

Offline brendan.cox

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: anchorage/eagleriver
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 05:38:15 PM »
hey leo i'm brendan!  i'm new to all this and am looking for people in the area to train with.  i live in south anc.

Offline tom005

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 06:59:46 AM »
Hey I'm Tom and I'm fairly new to parkour and I'm looking for someone to train with in Anchorage.

Offline indyshadow

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Indianapolis Parkour Blog
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 10:32:50 PM »
Hi guys I just moved to Fort Wainwright which is in Fairbanks, I have been training parkour for a couple of years now and was wondering if there was anyone who could show me some of the local spots and see if i could meet any of the local traceurs. But if you can e-mail me at indyshadow@gmail.com or just reply to this post that would be awesome and we can hopefully meet up this weekend, off base most likely. I will hopefully have an Iphone once this new one comes out then i will post my number for people who want to meet up. well looking forward to some good training.
"In general, mankind, since the improvement of cookery, eats twice as much as nature requires."
~Benjamin Franklin

Push your self till you break, because what is a moment of pain compared to living a life you only dream about. Carpe Diem!

Offline DahKGB

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 11:53:07 AM »
Hey guys.  Im new to the board and parkour.  Looking for some very basic training and conditioning.  I live out in ER so i can do wasilla or anchorage.  Shoot me a message sometime.  im down for whatever.