Author Topic: Introduce yourself  (Read 32858 times)

Offline Jamie Crosby

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce yourself
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2007, 07:04:00 PM »
well let me know what weekends you are free up in knoxville, there a quite a few guys that are wanting to get a jam together so im in the process or trying to figure out when a good weekend is

Offline Blubbernaught

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2007, 10:16:46 PM »
I work graveyard shift and pretty much most weekends, depending on what time of the day the jam is scheduled for I might be able to swing it but it's hard to say.   I'll definitely keep an eye out for any jams scheduled, though right now I'm not really in any shape to do more than watch and tag along... haven't even REALLY started training yet.   

Offline Jamie Crosby

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2007, 10:46:20 AM »
well its always good to see new up and coming traceurs in the area. If you ever need help with anything dont hesitate to ask me

Offline Blubbernaught

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2007, 05:34:28 PM »
Thanks!

As I said I'll keep an eye out for any word of jams around here, I would love to get together with folks and have fun.   Got a long way to go before I can keep up with anyone though, my main focus right now is trying to just improve my overall physical condition. 

It's definitely encouraging to see someone as active and enthusiastic about getting things going as you seem to be, J.   Seems like every thread in the region has you popping in and offering to come out and jam.   Hopefuly something can be put together in the not too distant future, since it seems like jams are a lot of fun and I'd love to make it to one.  I'll be the guy curled up asleep after the first hour, shhhh....

Offline Jamie Crosby

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2007, 06:46:50 AM »
haha im always willing to help up and coming traceurs in the area in any way I can. If you ever have any questions dont hesitate to ask. It is always my goal to create a stronger TN parkour base.

Offline Not a Cheater

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2007, 08:13:58 PM »
My name is Ryan (18), and I am new to PK.  I am live in Morristown, TN (hour north of Knoxville) and I am currently attending my last year at WSCC.  I am in fairly decent, physical shape, but lack some good, urban areas to practice without being a pain to society!  Would like to get toghether with some like minded people!         

Offline Corey Cedeno

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2007, 09:06:01 AM »
Playgrounds are the best place to start out (when little children aren't there).  Anytime you want to come down to Knoxville, throw me an email and we can go do some runs downtown.

Offline Jamie Crosby

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2007, 01:27:37 PM »
who would be willing to come out to murfreesboro, and have a weekend jam between MTSU and downtown nashville?

Offline Corey Cedeno

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2007, 08:20:38 PM »
me of course bro

Offline Xai Harasaki

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2008, 05:27:15 AM »
Hey I'm David. Man people call me Vault-Man, and still others call me Xai Harasaki.
I've been doing Parkour for about 2 years now.
I'm the Co-Leader if the Harasaki Parkour team in Chattanooga Tn.
We kinda are looking for people to come down and practice with us and possibly join the team. If anyone's interested go to the Harasaki Chattanooga parkour thread in Tenneessee forums.
Heck send me a message if you wanna get to know me too.
Well later.

Offline Jamie Crosby

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2008, 10:27:38 AM »
Im Jamie

Offline Alphfie

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2008, 01:00:14 PM »
Yo, I'm Summer a.k.a. Alphfie (18) and am I like the only girl on here? Yeah well, I live about 45 minutes away from Memphis--you might find me hanging around the more rundown parts of the city while training because abandoned buildings are the bomb-dizzle when it comes to training around here. Not only that, but I still haven't found any good gyms to train in. But yeah, I'm just starting pk/freerunning so any tips would be appreciated or if anyone wants to meet up, that's cool too. Thanks!
"Let him that would move the world, first move himself" ~Socrates

Offline Jamie Crosby

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2008, 10:17:02 PM »
hey summer. no youre not the only girl there are a few hiding around here somewhere. i really havent touched base with any kids in the Memphis area. Ive got a bunch of friends that moved back to memphis for the summer so i shall be in the area quite a bit. If im in town id be willing to train with you.

Offline Hajji

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2008, 09:36:00 AM »
Hi im Dylan/Hajji(13) i live in the west nashville area and have benn trainin pk 3 months im just gettin into flips so anyone that can help me with that talk to me thanks peace

Offline polerin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Eclexia
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2008, 12:17:52 PM »
guess I might as well repost in here ;P
<repost>
erm... I'm polerin, aka Erin, 27 and in middle Tennessee.  Like others here I've had martial arts experience (9 years of TKD).  I am likely to return to martial arts after about 8 years off, and I'm looking at adding parkour to my skills for a more rounded self.  That and being able to move like that is just neat :)

I've just started this past week with conditioning and basic balance and technique (rolls/landings/balance)
</repost>

I'm not really interested in flipping, climbing, efficiency, and accuracy are what interest me.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 07:18:51 PM by polerin »
Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done. - Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Jamie Crosby

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2008, 02:02:00 PM »
nice to meet you Erin and Dylan. IF you guys ever have any questions or want to get together to train just ask and we will round up everyone and start something up :-)

Offline Nick Gordon

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2008, 09:19:13 AM »
I'm Nick, I'm relatively new to Parkour, I've been practicing for about a week. I live in Germantown, near Cameron Brown Park. If you know where that is, and want to meet up for a sort of mini-jam or to make a team, tell me.

MSN: pseudoboris@live.com
AIM: mndmencia@aim.com
Yahoo!: thegod2929@yahoo.com
Always open to training invites if you're in the Germantown/Collierville area, just message me on any of my contacts, email preferably.

Offline Saint Kazin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2008, 04:51:24 PM »
Hey im Matthew (13) i live in the germantown- memphis area so if anyone wants to train on the weekends or something just tell me

edit:  hey nick sometime you and me should get together and train sometime or something
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 04:55:05 PM by Saint Kazin »
My Work.  My Sweat
My Pain.   My Blood.
My Passion.  Parkour
I Am A Traceur,
And I Am Proud!

Offline Grey_Fox

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2008, 06:32:50 PM »
I'm Josh (19), and I'm very new to Parkour.  I live in Knoxville, TN; my schedule is kinda (very) tight, but most weekends are free.  If anybody wants to get a group together in K-town on the weekends you can contact me at jeh2552@hotmail.com

Offline swish16

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2008, 09:19:38 PM »
 wazzup everybody names jarvis AKA swish im new to parkour i live in the south-memphis area (like on the Mississippi state line) but i hang around downtown memphis as though i live there so if anyone knows a place where i could train that would be awesome. everything in pk looks way too cool so me and a couple of my friends want to check it out soooooooooo............. anyone please!!

contact me at: yahoo= jkw11x12@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 09:41:52 PM by swish16 »