Author Topic: LEAVE NO TRACE IN SPARKS  (Read 2448 times)

Offline Clinton Swaim

• Patas
  • Replace "I can't" with "I am challenged with".
    • View Profile
LEAVE NO TRACE IN SPARKS
« on: July 30, 2009, 06:01:51 PM »
I've been talking about this for a while with my pal, Trevor, and I've finally decided I'm gonna go through with this. Sometime soon, a LNT will be held in Sparks, NV, around the Galleria Shopping Center. If you don't know what Leave No Trace is, well, to sum it up, it's using parkour to pick up as many bags of loiter as we can. This is a chance to show the community that we're not just hoodlums. A date is not yet set, but will be soon. The whole Internal Fate PK team will be there (hopefully), and hopefully you will be, too.

NOTE:

This is a very serious event. Please do not even come if you plan on just jamming.

We need your help to keep the area clean. So do your part. Leave No Trace.

-CS

Offline Sylvia M.

• Guenons
  • Las Vegas Parkour (LVPK)
    • View Profile
    • Las Vegas Parkour
Re: LEAVE NO TRACE IN SPARKS
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 05:23:17 PM »
Hey. I don't live in Sparks, NV but good job in promoting a leave no trace event. Hope it goes well :0)
Training is not about instant gratification. Anyone looking for constant progress will not stick with training for long. The essence of training is the experience of the training, and what you learn about yourself through it.

www.lasvegasparkour.com

Offline stuntrider

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: LEAVE NO TRACE IN SPARKS
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 08:55:14 PM »
HEY DUde..... lol email me da date that its going on cause i'm totally in for it, yes i havnt every really done free running b4 really at all, but none da less email me da date or any other  meet ups jsut let me know anyone plz lol :)

stuntrider98@yahoo.com

my email :p