Author Topic: [s]I want to come to Ann Arbor Saturday afternoon[/s]  (Read 1131 times)

Offline Jacob Siler

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
[s]I want to come to Ann Arbor Saturday afternoon[/s]
« on: March 12, 2010, 06:47:17 AM »
Hey I'm looking for anyone that would want to go out to trace on Saturday afternoon. I have a gymnastics meet on Sunday afternoon, so the stipulation is that I'm also looking for a place to crash if I head up. Sorry for the last minute on this, it was kind of a last minute thought.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 04:35:55 AM by fenixjs »
Jake Siler
Doctorate of Chiropractic student at Life University

Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science from Western Michigan University

*post are not a medical suggestion, or expert advice. Just sharing knowledge and experience.

Offline Mike Metze

• Patas
    • View Profile
Re: I want to come to Ann Arbor Saturday afternoon
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 02:19:04 PM »
ah man, i should have checked earlier! if you want or need to another saturday i'm sure we could get a small group together and do some training.

Offline Jacob Siler

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 02:29:32 PM »
This is my only gymnastics meet at eastern. Also, I just tweeked my ankle pretty badly, I think I strained my adductor hallucis. trying a 180 tick 180 precision kong precision at the gym last night. I missed the first precision landed with my left foot on the mat and my right foot on the ball of my foot and then I rolled my ankle outward. There is a huge knot in the inside arch of my foot. It sucks. I'm doing Ice cup massage on it to try and make it better. I have to say off it for a while.
Jake Siler
Doctorate of Chiropractic student at Life University

Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science from Western Michigan University

*post are not a medical suggestion, or expert advice. Just sharing knowledge and experience.

Offline Anthony Phonis Serafano

• Patas
  • Primates
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 04:26:39 PM »
Mike, go on the forums more often ya bum.

Seems like people like to use these again. Oh happy days.

@Jake. Julian told me what happened! No good man no good. He also said you wore a sweater to the kids couldn't see the cuts on your arm from that fall. hah.  :o  :P
-Phonis-