Author Topic: Visiting San Fransisco  (Read 1116 times)

Offline Happy Fries

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
Visiting San Fransisco
« on: March 04, 2010, 06:35:31 PM »
Hello All! I'm going to be visiting San Fransisco next week, from the 10th to the 15th. I might have some free time on Thursday, the 11th, probably in the morning, where I might be able to look around and maybe train, if anyone would be interested. No guarantees though, depends on the gf.... But all the same, it would be great to hang. I'm going to be staying near Union Square.

Thanks guys!
I stepped into a new world. I watched you fly, saw you as a friend, the spirit of dreams. I imagined a new world, lands far away and imagined those faces as you hung in their sky. I'm leaving ground, stepping into a new world.
- Airships

Offline Sparklefish

• EAF!
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • San Francisco Parkour
Re: Visiting San Fransisco
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 06:53:17 PM »
Great!  Hope you enjoy your stay in the Bay Area.  Definitely check out SFPK!  Go to the forum and register, then check out the sessions there.  We've got a lot of great spots!

Offline Happy Fries

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 01:44:07 PM »
Thanks for the reply Brett! I'll definitely check out the forums some more and maybe check out one of the weekly jams. I'll just have to convince my girlfriend to either let me go or to come with me  ;)
I stepped into a new world. I watched you fly, saw you as a friend, the spirit of dreams. I imagined a new world, lands far away and imagined those faces as you hung in their sky. I'm leaving ground, stepping into a new world.
- Airships

Offline Corndogg

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • SF Parkour
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 07:38:15 PM »
Definitely hit us up on the forums, we can get a jam set up for you as well if you let us know when.  We have our Beginner's Class this Saturday if you want to join in or teach!
SF Parkour // SFPK - | Website | Forum | YouTube |
Serving the Greater San Francisco Bay Area

Offline Happy Fries

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 08:26:50 PM »
Hmm... That Saturday Beginner's class sounds intriguing. Since I have you here at the moment, would that be the class at 12? And if so, where would everyone meet?

EDIT: Do'h! Should have searched harder.... Meeting on Saturday at Market and Steurt?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 08:44:58 PM by Happy Fries »
- Airships