Author Topic: Long Island Traceurs  (Read 11174 times)

matcauthon12

Re: Long Island Traceurs
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2010, 08:44:19 AM »
I lold so hard when reading those old posts...ah the good ole' days :P
@ Shawn, there are jams almost every Saturday at Eisenhower Park in East Meadow, and Friday nights from 9-11 we hit up Five Star gymnastics in East Rockaway. I could give you more specific directions if you're interested in coming out, improving your skill level, and meeting new people. :)

Offline willinhood

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2010, 07:32:50 PM »
I'm the just started, brand new, don't know anything and will probably hurt myself guy in the world of Parkour.  Live in Deer Park/Dix Hills/North Babylon area, anyone close willing to offer some training?

Offline Fear skull

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2010, 04:44:43 PM »
Hey guys, I'm just starting parkour. Do you guys have any tips to how i should practice.

matcauthon12

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2010, 04:06:19 PM »
Where are you out of on the Island?

Offline matttrick

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Art of Displacement
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2010, 10:41:57 AM »
Newb in Coram here. Will be attending the All LI Jam on the 2nd day (23rd), any of you guys planning to attend? I will probably just be watching, I am totally new and just conditioning so far.

matcauthon12

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2010, 07:42:53 AM »
@matttrick
Hey, what's up? This is Max Henry, I'm the one organizing the LI Jam. Glad to hear you'll be coming out to train with us :) And don't feel insecure about just starting, there will probably be more than a few beginners at the jam! I'm just glad to hear you're starting your training off correctly with lots of conditioning. Look forward to meeting you this weekend :)
-Max

Offline Cirter6

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2010, 04:07:08 PM »
Im new to this as well as the sight. I live in suffolk so I was wondering if there is a place where everyone trains or something. Need a partner too, someone who knows what they are doing lol Please help

Offline Soukon

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2010, 07:30:27 PM »
Yo. I free freerun all over Farmingdale and Levittown mostly. I can do a bit of traveling tho depending on how far away some of you LI dudes and dudetts may be. I also go to NCC so if you attend there I may have seen you already and not even noticed. Hit me up n show me what you can do. 
We all have a choice. Another name in the world, soon to be forgotten; or a legend to be remembered throughout the ages.

matcauthon12

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2010, 07:18:45 AM »
Soukon, check your inbox :).
There's a big group of people in Port Jefferson/Stony Brook, you should check them out on the fb page and try and get in touch with them also since they're a bit closer to you! And I go to Hofstra so I'm right across the street haha

Offline Jester7073

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2010, 06:38:43 PM »
New guy here, Looking for someone to teach/help me out. I live in Levittown. Feel free to PM me :)
Flow With What Is.

Offline Nazar h

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 07:10:42 PM »
im new at parkour i need someone to help me out, i live in Hempstead, if you're willing to train with me (im really close to eisenhower park) either inbox me on facebook (my name is nazar hrynkiw) or message me on apk

matcauthon12

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2010, 04:07:05 PM »
@Jester and Nazar join the Long Island Parkour facebook page. It'll keep you updated on jams/training sessions going on in your area!
-Max

Offline Bhaven

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2011, 12:52:19 PM »
Hey guys, the name is Bhaven, brand new to parkour and to Long island, im going to school at Stony Brook, wondering if anyone in the area could help me figure out how to begin training and start practicing  basics like rolling, most important thing to master as i see it.

Offline Gareth EE Field

• Mangabey
  • Aaayyooo!!!
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2011, 06:04:07 PM »
Good thinking on the roll, and I live in Wyandanch. No, I am not a gang member. I just live here.
PK4LIFE!

Offline Thomas

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Higher... Faster...
    • View Profile
    • Sola Audio Video
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2011, 04:33:28 AM »
Hey guys, i believe roslyn is a good beginner - intermediate level parkour course. Beautiful scenery, water views!! And obstacles and hills...

Offline Thomas

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Higher... Faster...
    • View Profile
    • Sola Audio Video
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2011, 01:34:52 PM »
Find me on facebook to chart a course (that is legal and safe)... Thomas Sola

Offline Steve

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2011, 12:58:37 PM »
Levittown over here.  Looking for new training locations, shoot me an email.  onisephiroth@gmail.com