Author Topic: Already asked about Monterey and Santa Cruz, but what about...  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Stacie

• Patas
  • Holy [insert witty word or phrase here], Batman!
    • View Profile
Already asked about Monterey and Santa Cruz, but what about...
« on: February 09, 2010, 07:37:13 PM »
...Carmel or Salinas? Anyone out there? 3 more months, dudes, and I'll be rocking it in Monterey!!! Totally looking forward to jamming with Temecula, but who all else is out there?
"Do NOT...eat that. It is a poisonous...magicpie!"

Offline Suimen

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Kunbula
    • View Profile
Re: Already asked about Monterey and Santa Cruz, but what about...
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 11:03:48 PM »
Yo I'm stationed in Monterey until November.  Haven't really seen anybody else PKing up here, and there's no group that I know of based out of anywhere around the peninsula.  Might not be here first week of May, but any time after that I would be down for some training on days I don't have (retardedly unexertive) division PT.

Also I'm a bit of a noob myself, so I don't know how much help I can be, except for pointing out various areas of the city with good terrain to train on.
Infijar

Offline Stacie

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 11:12:01 PM »
I'll be arriving on May 17th!! And haha division pt...I get to avoid that being a fleet returnee.  ;D And yeah, I'm down for training with you. And no worries about being a noob. There's much to be learned. I hope to get a decent group together when I get out there. I'm definitely interested in trying out the Del Monte center!!! And the rocks and such near the bay...yeah

Offline Suimen

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Kunbula
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 09:29:18 PM »
DMC doesn't have a lot of terrain to speak of, but there are a few good spots; a couple stairwells, a bridge...  But there are wicked rocks along the beach, and I've scoped out some ruins of a couple of abandoned buildings.  The fisherman's wharf area has some interesting features here and there.
Infijar

Offline Stacie

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 11:39:02 PM »
awesomeglaze!!! Before I get there, let's exchange contact info to get this road on the show. The command may not be happy with a fleet returnee hanging with a first time student if you are, but if it gets to be a problem, I will call it pt help or something like that...or if we get enough peeps together for a legit group then shit, they can't say a thing.