Author Topic: WOD...  (Read 1760 times)

Offline Daniel.Rogers

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
WOD...
« on: February 04, 2010, 09:10:18 PM »
im signed up to  recieve the WOD newsletter as well as the online magazine and im not recieving either does anybody know why that might be?

Offline Happy Fries

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
Re: WOD...
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 11:35:18 AM »
I'm using a browser on my phone, so I can't see what date this was posted, and I don't know how long you have been signed up for each, but as of Feb 6, 2010, there has not been a WOD this week, unless I am mistaken and have issues of my own with it.

As far as the mag is conserned, I am not subscribed, but I do know thos things take time to make, and they might only email the mag after it is finished and released, meaning that if you just signed up for it, you probably won't get the current issue right away.

Hope this helps. If not, then maybe you could say when you signed up for them, if you tried multiple times, tried different addresses, browsers, etc....
I stepped into a new world. I watched you fly, saw you as a friend, the spirit of dreams. I imagined a new world, lands far away and imagined those faces as you hung in their sky. I'm leaving ground, stepping into a new world.
- Airships

Offline Daniel.Rogers

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: WOD...
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 09:39:36 PM »
ok thx alot i was wondering about that but cool ill just be patient and wait it out