Author Topic: Any traceurs in Lawrence?  (Read 1705 times)

Offline J.T

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Any traceurs in Lawrence?
« on: February 02, 2010, 05:21:00 PM »
So is there any other traceurs besides me in Lawrence? Any hotspots you guys want to talk about? Are there any other hotspots beside campus. Anyways post and hit me up if your parkour in Lawrence.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 05:25:27 PM by Damiant »

Offline teamalphagorillas

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Any traceurs in Lawrence?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 05:55:23 PM »
Yoo i'm asking the same thing bro.
I live in lawrence. don't really have hot spots but i heard of the Campus being pretty sick.
Also. Quail Run haha. fun place to play at.

Offline J.T

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 02:37:38 PM »
Yeah supposedly Campus is pretty awesome. I don't go there very often, but I also haven't been to Quail Run either. I know where it is but I didn't know it was a parkour spot. I live by the humane society and near the 4-h fair, which is pretty flat in terms of parkour which is pretty much on the other side of lawrence.

Offline teamalphagorillas

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 07:24:44 AM »
Ohh right yeah i know where that is.

I think campus is good. but i've never been there. i'm still looking for a real good solid place to be. Freestate's new stadium like the stairs are pretty kool for precision jumps and stuff. a few flips too would be good spot. (lots of dirt; soft landing).
quail has alot of walls. also tires on the playground. the portables are nice level to sprint and jesus front flip off of the ledge wall thingy :P