Author Topic: Binghamton  (Read 4555 times)

Offline Thomas Dolan

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Binghamton
« on: February 01, 2010, 01:45:51 PM »
Hey,

My girlfriend just started going to Binghamton University, and I plan on visiting her pretty often... I was wondering if there was anyone here who either went to that school or who lives nearby-- maybe we could meet up for a little training.

Offline Rebecca Myers

• Mangabey
  • Can you hear me up there? (miniPK)
    • View Profile
    • iPK
Re: Binghamton
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 07:09:34 PM »
I'm about 45 min-1 hour away down in Ithaca (where Cornell is). If you wanna come down you're welcome to.
I have this image of a tidal wave appearance from like 50 Traceurs and Traceuses doing PK from one end of a mall to the other. t'would be epic
Kyle(Rage)
iPK
Roof Police.
"Not now chief, I'm on the f****** roof."

tentonbrick

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 07:19:31 PM »
I don't know about the winter months, but this summer my teammate and I plan on burning Binghamton to the ground with our awesome. You're more than welcome to join us for some fun, although we won't be in the area until at least the thaw.

p.s/ Binghamton has amazing spots, btw.

Offline Thomas Dolan

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 01:55:08 PM »
Alright, thanks to both of you. Glenn, I'll let you know when I come down later in the spring... and good to know it has nice spots :D

Thanks again

Offline Soukon

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 05:06:27 PM »
I'll be in Binghamton Sunday the 22nd (getting there late so prolly wont be able to do much sunday) Until Wednesday the 26th ish. Get in contact with me via e-mail or like face book if you want to possibly set up some training.   
We all have a choice. Another name in the world, soon to be forgotten; or a legend to be remembered throughout the ages.

Offline GlennD

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 06:55:00 AM »
I'm from Binghamton, there's a gymnastics gym that at least used to hold classes for "freestyle gymnastics" which was their idea of parkour.  Search "Chenango Gymnastics" and call them, they should still have classes.

Offline Pat M.

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2010, 10:53:42 AM »
Yo sup guys, i live about 20 mins away in whitney point lisle and if you know anything about those two towns there not much going on lol. Just starting out lookin for some places to start practicing at and getting familiar with the moves hope to hear from you soon!

Offline Garnett Benjamin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2011, 08:11:00 PM »
Yea I know this thread is kinda dead but. I'm a senior and a group of friends and I do parkour on campus and would welcome anyone to come and hang out with us and just run with us. We are all really new to it. My name is Garnett and my email is gbenjam2@binghamton.edu so if anything hit me up.

Offline Jon J

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2016, 06:27:26 PM »
Hi, I am wondering if any of you guys know of parkour training whether private or in public classes in the Binghamton/Vestal area? And by this I mean like classes/lessons because I would like to start in the 'art' of parkour and have absolutely zero training in it.