Author Topic: Night Training  (Read 8052 times)

Offline Altimot

• Hirundo Rustica
  • its al (like the name) /tea/ mot (rhymes with not)
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Page
Re: Night Training
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2007, 08:10:33 PM »
well i was reading this post the other day and i got really bored and somehow started making this picture on photoshop. This doesn't really contribute to the conversation but i dont want this picture to go to waste.  ::)

I made it from scratch except the moon and most of the stars.

Offline Paul Leon Mederos

• Legend
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Simple Knowledge - Leon's Tumblr Blog
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2007, 04:05:26 AM »
Wow that's a great picture! *saved into gallery of awesome pics*

Night training is my favorite time to train. Down at VT I have the sessions from 10PM-1AM. It's cool, no one's around, and we rarely get stopped by personnel telling us to get off property and such. Of course, there is a much higher risk but if done properly you can minimize it and adapt to the dark!
When we move, we move as one.

Act; for the universe will never forget your movement, nor will it ever forgive your stillness.

Offline NICK DAGGER

• Nick Dagger P.I.
  • Mangabey
  • I AM NICK DAGGER
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2007, 06:08:10 PM »
I've gone night training at this one place twice in this last week. Once the ferries stop running for the night, the whole station is empty. The best part about it, the whole thing is well lit during the night.
It's perfect, all I need now are more friends that appreciate parkour as much as I do, so I don't have to go alone. http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2465/parkour006iu8.jpg

One thing to watch out about night training, is that you need to be careful because dew forms on grass, so think twice before you run through the grass and jump to the top of a railing.

Offline Streetviper

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2007, 07:40:48 PM »
that would do it jack ;D
  looks like a great spot to train.
With out passion , effort is meaningless.