Author Topic: Tulsa Parkour  (Read 33814 times)

Offline Matthew

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: Tulsa Parkour
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2011, 04:04:31 PM »
Thanks

Offline Chris

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2011, 03:18:03 PM »
Anyone in Tulsa hold training sessions? I'm just starting out so it will be slow going for me, but I think it would go better with others there.

Offline Matt T.

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2012, 12:09:12 AM »
Hello, I'm new here but I see this topic is a tad bit old. But if anyone checks back here at all...I live and train in Tulsa, La fortune park and riverside usually. I solo at the moment but am willing to learn/teach/help anyone who wants to come out. My name is Matt, contact me if you would like. 918-810-nine zero five two. Text or call and if I don't answer, probably at work. Maybe I'll see some of you around!

Offline Tyler W.

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2012, 02:32:42 PM »
well... i would like to learn parkour... i've seen video's and i love to run... im 16 and im very energetic... i would love it if someone could contact me and let me know... im willing to listen and learn...

Offline kerkland wiley

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2013, 03:26:33 PM »
Hey im 15 and i am incredibly into parkour and freerunning i am eager to discover what my body can do and i am not a coward but i keep safe i climb my house from the ground to the roof which is over 14 feet high and i sometimes frontflip off it. i have not yet backflipped off but if anyone can teach me that would be great. weekends would do, and i also am going to go to Jenks in Tulsa Oklahoma and here is my number for you to get ahold of me. 334-806-6561. please send me message A.S.A.P

Offline Matthew

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 08, 2013, 08:10:13 AM »
Posted this elsewhere but here ya go:

Hey guys, pretty much all Oklahoma people have moved over to the OklahomaPK facebook site. Because you asked specifically about Tulsa, I'll fill you in on the goings on here. We have begun training every Saturday at 1pm at various places. The best way to keep track would either be ask on here and I'll keep you up to date or watch for the posting on the fb page. Then, we have a jam every 4th Sat that has also been starting at 1 and beginning at the fountain behind the downtown library. This may change back to our old time of 11 though, so, again, watch the fb page!
A few of us have also been making the monthly jam in OKC on every 2nd Sat.
See you around soon!

Offline Okiefreerun12

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 27, 2013, 02:30:19 PM »
hey 15 in Bixby if you want to train here, need someone to train with...

Offline Justin-Odyssey

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2015, 08:57:58 AM »
Hey matthew, or anyone else in Tulsa

Are yall still training on Saturdays in Tulsa? I'm visiting town for the day and was wanting to join.
-Justin

Offline Matthew

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2015, 02:08:50 PM »
I responded to your e-mail but thought I'd post here too :) This Saturday is the monthly OKC jam so I doubt anyone will be training in Tulsa. The plan, though, is to start weekly training on Tuesdays and most Saturdays. There IS a Tulsa fb page but I don't have fb and I believe it's a "closed group" or something? I don't know enough about it to speak intelligently lol.

Offline Matthew

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2015, 06:08:46 PM »