Author Topic: Nike Max Air 360???  (Read 3533 times)

Offline Matthew Auster

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • NYPK 4 Life
    • View Profile
Nike Max Air 360???
« on: August 28, 2006, 07:18:21 PM »
 ??? anyone know how these shoes are for le parkour? I saw them in a store and they seemed uber light and CRAZY cushioned.  They look like they would be amazing, but the one store didnt have them in my size since they run small.  If anyone tried these out please tell me what you thought.  They are very expensive at $150 for full price, but i found the sale for $95 which is alot better if htey are worth it.

For me its between those, the Air Pegasus which Gear highly suggests, and maybe a new balance shoe/ asics
  NYPK 4 LIFE

Offline CyanideSoda

• Puntastic
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • I didn't know you could put words here.
    • View Profile
Re: Nike Max Air 360???
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 07:20:38 PM »
Alot of people like asics. I love my air pegasus. My freind has a pair, of max air 360. He says, there decent, but the bottoms are a little off.

The ReTraining Logs of CyanideSoda
  Post constructive comments please.

Offline Joe

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 08:03:22 PM »
Nike price is all about name brand not alot about performance asic gel nimbus 7 are probably the most cushioned shoe out there they will probably sell them at any good running shoe store. they might try and make you get the newest ones the gell nimbus 8 but they were actualy redisigned to have less cushion, to be just a little bit more lighter but they seem to have a little better grip. the nimbus 7's run for about 80-90$ and the new nimbus 8's run for about 120-130 so its up to you. As for nike, i used to run track in nike and they were ok but the soles were not very stable and the arch support would ware down after a good 30-50 miles of running. so in parkour about 3-6 mounths depending on how much you train but its realy up to u. My advice would be to go to footlocker and try on the nibus 7's with foot lockers own polysorb insoles, and ask them if you bye both at the same time if they can nock down the price a little, usauly they will if they don't another footlocker will, i garentee it, about 10$ less. good luck, just listen to your feet they'll tell you what they like.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 08:07:42 PM by Joe »
Your Heart Is Free.. Have The Courage to Follow It.

Offline Matthew Lee Willis

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Texas Parkour
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 09:11:37 PM »
Well, let me tell you.  I do a backflip in all the shoes that I try out.  It is my official "in Store" test of shock obsorbtion and what not.  So, I tried these on...did a back flip...it was like butter.  It was so awesome.  If I had the money I would buy them to try them out because they would be at the top of my list but alas...poor college kid.
Parkour:Phone Calls
Free Running::Text Messaging