Author Topic: looking for parkour in johnson city anyone here?  (Read 1691 times)

Offline patrick dorton

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
looking for parkour in johnson city anyone here?
« on: October 09, 2009, 08:23:50 AM »
me and alot of my friend are very interested in learning parkour and want to find a mentor who is in our town and i figured this was as good of place as any to look, so anyone in jc?

Offline Chris Seaton

• Mangabey
  • TVD, ESQ.
    • View Profile
    • TV TV Dog
Re: looking for parkour in johnson city anyone here?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 04:42:26 AM »
Would Greene Vegas suffice? 

I live 30 minutes away and have never tried anything around JC as far as PK goes.  I should be in town next week too.  Hit me up with a PM and we'll talk.

Posts by Mr. Seaton should be interpreted as simply for either informational purposes or his own pure amusement, and are never to be construed as providing legal advice or forming an attorney-client relationship.

Offline CodeSamurai

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 02:31:53 PM »
Hello!

I live in Johnson City (near Elizabethton currently) and am very interested in getting a group going down here.  The lack of groups is sad.  I moved from Indiana where we had a few good groups going.  PM me or give me a call if you're interested in getting something going.  I'm 23, but I'm open to train with whoever as long as it's cool with the person/the person's parents. 

Trent

Cell: 765-63-10-688

Offline Chris Seaton

• Mangabey
  • TVD, ESQ.
    • View Profile
    • TV TV Dog
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 06:06:39 PM »
Good to talk to you today, Trent. 

Whaddya say we try and set something up for New Year's, weather permitting?

Posts by Mr. Seaton should be interpreted as simply for either informational purposes or his own pure amusement, and are never to be construed as providing legal advice or forming an attorney-client relationship.