Author Topic: What do you do when its 2 in the morning and you can't sleep?  (Read 1262 times)

Offline 20draws10

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • live life to the fullest or why live at all
    • View Profile
What do you do when its 2 in the morning and you can't sleep?
« on: December 15, 2009, 10:38:19 PM »
I tend to just browse the internet aimlessly and constantly check my email and facebook every 5 minutes even though I know nothing will have changed.
97% of people say "oh $#%@" when their car slides on ice, the other 3% are from Canada and say, "Hold my beer and watch this!"

Offline Ashley McCauley

• Is My Favorite
  • Ambassador
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Strength sumblime, alive in my very skin
    • View Profile
Re: What do you do when its 2 in the morning and you can't sleep?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 12:25:12 AM »
Well I suffer from insomnia so I know how that is, checking emails or facebook. I usually read a book in bed with some hot tea or I do Titanium Ankles or workout/drill rolls or other techniques or I play a mario game but thats rare because I usually just read drink my hot tea and occasionally listen to some soft, soothing, and relaxing music. But you need to find something you enjoy doing but at the same time that will help you fall asleep. Ah, how I greatly dislike insomnia...I blame my biological father on that one.
“Run your fingers through my soul. For once, just once, feel exactly what I feel, believe what I believe, perceive as I perceive, look, experience, examine, and for once; just once, understand."

Offline Andrew Wilson

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal - Courage Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Take Flight Apparel
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 12:41:34 AM »
Well I suffer from insomnia so I know how that is, checking emails or facebook. I usually read a book in bed with some hot tea or I do Titanium Ankles or workout/drill rolls or other techniques or I play a mario game but thats rare because I usually just read drink my hot tea and occasionally listen to some soft, soothing, and relaxing music. But you need to find something you enjoy doing but at the same time that will help you fall asleep. Ah, how I greatly dislike insomnia...I blame my biological father on that one.

I seem to do that all day...
Damn firefox for having quick bars...
I just click and click

and there's nothing new...

"It's not about going out and finding a place to perform certain moves, it's about going out to your environment and truly adapting to it."

www.takeflightapparel.com - Very durable parkour clothing!

Offline CrazyKatie

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 03:59:21 AM »
When I lived in California I used to sneak out of my window and go for a walk. Of course I always ended up in my spot where one could see the sunrise the best. It was so beautiful and relaxing. I actually woke up there many times without having realized I had gone there.

I miss California.

Offline Schuman

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 05:21:57 PM »
Beat my head against the wall until I knock myself out.
Focus, Intensity, Tempo,

Offline Rebecca Myers

• Mangabey
  • Can you hear me up there? (miniPK)
    • View Profile
    • iPK
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 06:11:24 PM »
"You brush your teeth -chchchch chchchch-" Sorry, oooooold kid's song haha.

I read. Or listen to the radio. Or daydream.
I have this image of a tidal wave appearance from like 50 Traceurs and Traceuses doing PK from one end of a mall to the other. t'would be epic
Kyle(Rage)
iPK
Roof Police.
"Not now chief, I'm on the f****** roof."

Offline Matthew McDanel

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 04:34:07 PM »
ussualy I listen to music or watch a movie. I also used to chain smoke when I couldnt sleep (not doing that anymore- working on quitting) But latley I have been watching a lot of Parkour videos on Youtube :).

Insomnia is a pretty common thing for me.