Author Topic: Movement 2009  (Read 762 times)

cleodboii

Movement 2009
« on: December 02, 2009, 04:07:52 PM »
Just Parkour and Freerunning from 2009.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 07:18:39 PM by Kyle M. »

Offline Jeremy Osborn

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Wisconsin Parkour
Re: Movement 2009
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 05:25:32 PM »
Sweet video, only thing i really noticed was your landing on that precision when you went from the rail to the lower wall, it seemed you bent your legs AFTER you already stopped yourself completely, it should be just one fluid movement, just absorb with your legs
Wisconsin Parkour

Your friendly neighborhood Techno-head.

"The Chinese use two brush strokes for the word 'crisis', one stands for danger, the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger, but recognize the opportunity."

Offline Eric Tracy

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 05:27:56 PM »
Nice job man. I did see some timidness in some of your movements that I could tell you had the ability to throw them out there. (I don't know if you are just starting them or not) It was mostly the climb ups, especially the ones with railings.  But still amazing moves and you have some good aerobatics.
-They took my wings...
   well...
     -I found a new way to fly...

Offline Jeremy Osborn

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Wisconsin Parkour
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 05:29:27 PM »
Alright, thats the only thing i noticed, maybe someone else here will notice something i didnt
Wisconsin Parkour

Your friendly neighborhood Techno-head.

"The Chinese use two brush strokes for the word 'crisis', one stands for danger, the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger, but recognize the opportunity."

Offline Eric Tracy

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 05:39:06 PM »
I meant you would gradually work you way up them but i could just see it in your movement that you could have easily , for lack of a better word, exploded through them. Now don't go out and hurt yourself if their still new for you or if its a new spot or somethin' like that
-They took my wings...
   well...
     -I found a new way to fly...