Author Topic: MovNat etc Literature  (Read 3117 times)

naturalninja

MovNat etc Literature
« on: October 30, 2009, 04:30:19 AM »
if you could throw down any books on movnat/mn related topics please:) whether youve actually read them or not:)

the human zoo by desmond morris

last child in the woods

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
Re: MovNat etc Literature
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 11:11:40 AM »
Frank Forencich "Exuberant Animal: The Power of Health, Play and Joyful Movement"

Christopher McDougall "Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen"

Mark Sisson "The Primal Blueprint"

I've read parts of these books, but not the whole thing...
There are all sorts of books on the Paleo diet, but I don't know which are any good.

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 11:14:53 AM »
Oh, duh...

Georges Hebert "Practical Guide to Physical Education" and "Physical Education by the Natural Method". He's got many other books, but they're in French, out of print, and Google hasn't scanned them.

Offline Ashley McCauley

• Is My Favorite
  • Ambassador
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Strength sumblime, alive in my very skin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 05:00:21 PM »
Hey naturalninja I would like to add the author to the book  you mention "Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children from Nature-Deficit Disorder". The author is Richard Louv. I'm reading it right now and even though I just began the first chapter I am deeply impressed by this book already. :) So thanks for putting that book in this thread.
“Run your fingers through my soul. For once, just once, feel exactly what I feel, believe what I believe, perceive as I perceive, look, experience, examine, and for once; just once, understand."