Author Topic: Lehigh Valley Parkour Training Seminar 11/7/09  (Read 1952 times)

Offline Adam McC

• Delicious
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Level 1 Sexability Certified
    • View Profile
    • Lehigh Valley Parkour
Lehigh Valley Parkour Training Seminar 11/7/09
« on: October 26, 2009, 06:44:28 PM »
Yes indeed!

When:
Saturday, November 7th. 11:00am to 4:00pm

Where:
The Pine St. side of Emmaus High School (EHS)
Emmaus High School
Emmaus, PA 18049

Price:
Only $10 dollars for a full five hours of training.

Any level of skill or experience is welcome. If you've never done any Parkour in your life, you've come to the right place! If you've been training for years, you've also come to the right place!

Be sure to tell your friends about this event! Parkour is a community based event, its extra fun to train with your friends!

Check out these videos of LVPK's past training seminars!!

LVPK Seminar I:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTFYwTMZ8h8
LVPK Seminar III:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxUkUKl_5Gk

FAQs:
What should I wear? -Wear something comfortable. Considering the recent cold weather, bring some extra layers, including hats. Most any athletic shoe is acceptable-

Do I bring food? -You are welcome to bring your own food, but for only $5 dollars, you will be supplied with pizza and water.

What if I've never done Parkour? -Then this is the perfect time to start. Seminars are all about fun, nothing is expected of you.

Can I come late? -While the price remains the same, you can show up whenever you are available. There's no penalty for being late or leaving early. Make it when you can-

What if the weather is bad? -Unless we have hurricane force storms, we'll be training anyway! Parkour is about overcoming obstacles, even the weather!-

--There will be a bake sale! Some delicious home-made goodies, so bring a few extra bucks for the indulgences.--

If you have any questions at all, call Adam McC at:
484-550-8719

Or send him an email at

adam@playhousebooks.com

•Lehigh Valley Parkour Community Founder
•Level 1 A.D.A.P.T. Certified
•Urban Current Member