Author Topic: Vault Box - Construction Diagrams & Instructions - by SFPK  (Read 22423 times)

Offline Zach

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Vault Box - Construction Diagrams & Instructions - by SFPK
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2012, 07:35:35 PM »
thanks a ton for this now i can vault safely
"When we hit our lowest point,
     we are open to the
   greatest change.."

Offline Shamas

• Mr. Random
  • Mangabey
  • Look behind you
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2012, 06:28:25 AM »
thanks for all of the info!

It is a GREAT help!

@NOS  your first 4 links still show a 404 error.
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."
-Hunter S. Thompson
▌ยง▌
Now this is happening!
http://www.americanparkour.com/smf/index.php/topic,14576.180.html

Offline Jan-Su

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2015, 09:58:47 AM »
Wait, this looks like the exact pdf vault box diagram I found recently. I never knew there was once a thread about it. Wow.

Okay, I know this thread is more than 3-6+ years old, but out of curiosity, has anyone else in these forums managed to build this particular model?

Also, I've got a few questions for this thread's original author(s). Why can't the #6 and #7 pieces all be 27" instead? That would place the two #1 pieces exactly in the middle of the box. And should the top plywood sheet always be 1" thick? I've looked, but neither Home Depot or Lowe's seem to have 1" sheets, only 3/4".

I've also begun trying to estimate the possible construction costs of this whole rig, and including all the 2x4s, the 2x6, the plywood sheets, and the paint and primer, I'm getting at least between $100 and $150. This is assuming you also already have nails/screws and a saw/drill. But costs for each of these materials might vary depending on where you live.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 12:33:06 PM by Jan-Su »