Author Topic: this is bullcrap and sexist  (Read 2424 times)

Offline mcmanus108

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • i got one but u cant know about it
this is bullcrap and sexist
« on: October 19, 2009, 05:39:45 PM »
why the F**k do the girls get their own girls only forum and the guys odnt get theirs. thats so sexist, comon. and also why dont the under 30 people get their own, comon, its not fair

Offline Jake Vigil

• Epically Awesome
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Be the Change you wish to see in the world
    • View Profile
Re: this is bullcrap and sexist
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 05:45:30 PM »
Because, Kind sir, Us males are the VAST majority. Look at the ratio of male:female. We outnumber them massively.

In addition, women have other things to deal with that we dont, such as... breasts and other feminine things.

Point is, the "Norm" is Young, Male traceurs. We have special forums to accomodate the special needs or differences of the different groups, i.e. women and 30+.

Lastly... get over it man. Do you REALLY need a "Guys Only" forum to make you feel better? Or would you just find something else stupid to bitch about. Because a "Guys Only" forum would look pretty damn similar to the one we have right now.
Life is what you make of it.
Training Log

Offline Alec Furtado

• kicks butt.
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Balance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 05:58:50 PM »
^ yup.

Tips:
- be sure and submit serious complaints (and all posts in general) WITH correct spelling and grammar so that people might think that they are coming from what appears to be an intelligent person.

- do not just claim sexism if you don't know the story behind something. Same with racism. They are BS terms nowadays since people don't seem to know what they mean anymore.
Water conforms to the shape of it's surroundings. Do not be water. Shape your own life.

Offline Mike Patella

• Mangabey
  • Towson, Maryland.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 06:31:28 PM »
why the F**k do the girls get their own girls only forum and the guys odnt get theirs. thats so sexist, comon. and also why dont the under 30 people get their own, comon, its not fair
I planned on making some witty post mocking you for.... obvious... reasons.  Though frankly I don't think I can make you seem any more ridiculous than you already do.  Also, Jake and Alec already covered exactly why you're wrong.

So really, this post serves no purpose but to affirm your stupidity and why you are so.

Offline Paul Leon Mederos

• Legend
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Simple Knowledge - Leon's Tumblr Blog
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 08:10:31 PM »
No need for harsh words. People have answered this quite plainly. I'll be locking this now :)
When we move, we move as one.

Act; for the universe will never forget your movement, nor will it ever forgive your stillness.

Offline Zachary Cohn

• APK Alliance
  • Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • I do cool stuff.
    • View Profile
    • ZacCohn.com
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 08:19:59 PM »
LEON MEDEROS: PROTECTOR OF THE FORUMS

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 08:47:31 PM »
I planned on making some witty post mocking you for.... obvious... reasons.  Though frankly I don't think I can make you seem any more ridiculous than you already do.  Also, Jake and Alec already covered exactly why you're wrong.

So really, this post serves no purpose but to affirm your stupidity and why you are so.

So unnecessary
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
 Ghandi