Author Topic: Abandoned Stuff by KCC  (Read 1825 times)

turtlekarma

Abandoned Stuff by KCC
« on: October 09, 2009, 11:40:19 PM »
As requested by Ozzi...C.T. and I went out and did recon on the place ozzi's skater friend told him about...This place is basically across the street from KCC...it's over grown with vegitation, there's broken beer bottles all over the place...really fit's the description of abandoned structures.

only actual structures we could find were this one and the next pic...barbed wire fence surrounds them with keep out no trespassing signs all the way around.  We didn't go in, but there's tons of places to get in...just didn't feel like breaking the law...

Creepy bum was sleeping under some dead brush near by...he did not offer us tea

Some random concrete stuffs...good and solid great for precisions

Probably the place your skater friend was talking about...not much to see...but some stuff to play around if you're skating.  After looking around we came back to this spot and there were some guys smoking pot, they asked us if we wanted to join them...we declined their generous offer.

Railings around here, but nothing that we saw real potential for besides basic rail training...nothing in the way of flow...everything was too spaced out.

C.T and I hiked up on daimond head...not on any marked path, just climbed up the side of the mountain.  Got a nice view of waikiki...probably not the best idea since we were easily visible from the road.  Glad no one called the cops on us even though all we were doing was hiking on a unmarked path.  =P...stoners cheered us on as we climbed!!!!

« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 02:11:00 PM by Ozzi »

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
Re: abandoned stuff by KCC
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 02:41:23 AM »
I guess the only cool things are those traffic barriers huh. I guess that is a different place to drill some stuff. Maybe well have a more informal session there sometime.

Thanks Ryan.
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
 Ghandi

turtlekarma

Re: Abandoned Stuff by KCC
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 07:02:47 PM »
thanks ozzi, even though it wasn't a "great place" for parkour...it had a nice feel to it...right in the heart of kahala and feeling like you're all alone is hard to find. 

Offline Waialae

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Abandoned Stuff by KCC
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 09:50:43 PM »
this reminds me of the old abondond att tower i have back home.