Author Topic: Visiting Traceusse  (Read 1467 times)

Offline eryn o

• Guenons
  • circus geek, dancing geek, technology geek... geek
    • View Profile
Visiting Traceusse
« on: November 05, 2009, 09:02:00 AM »
Hey y'all,

I'm going to be visiting Seattle from Minneapolis this weekend (Friday-Sunday) and I'd love to run in a new city. I saw on washingtonparkour.com there's a jam scheduled for Saturday-- is that well attended? I'm staying in northern Queen Anne, like 5 minutes from Gas Works Park by car (though I'm carless). I'm going to be spending most of my time downtown, though. Are any good spots I can hit down there? Are there any other regular trainings that aren't on the calendar?

Thanks,

eryn
- eryn

Movement is unisex, nuff said.

Offline Janine

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Pacific Northwest Parkour Association
Re: Visiting Traceusse
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 11:52:34 AM »
Hey Eryn!  I run in Seattle, and would love a chance to train wit'chya!  The gasworks jam you're mentioning is attended, but the leaders of the community haven't been attending lately.  Instead, they've been building a parkour gym!!!  Please feel free to swing by and check it out.  We have open gym sessions that you are welcome to attend from 4pm to 7pm on Saturdays.

Also, if you would like to train downtown, please pm me.  I'd be happy to show you the places I go, and maybe discover some new ones.  My schedule is a little out of whack this weekend, but I'm sure we could find time.

Cheers, good luck, and welcome to our city!

Get your hooks in!