Author Topic: Aidan leaving  (Read 3446 times)

Offline SyK

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Need to find someone close...
    • View Profile
Aidan leaving
« on: August 05, 2006, 08:02:07 PM »
Seeing as Aidan does not have a computer for a while he asked me to let anyone that cares about his problem. His parents are forcing him to stop pking, plain and simple. I dont kno y and i dont kno if its set in stone (althought thats the way it looks right now) but for now hes gone, thats all he wanted me to post.
Look at him, square, the shape of EVIL!!!

Offline Strydzz

• Patas
    • View Profile
Re: Aidan leaving
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 11:32:57 PM »
I was born and raised in Monument, so of course I want to represent Mo-Town!! Tell Aidan that I hope he will eventually be back on the scene!! Remind him that being a traceur goes beyond the physical aspect of PK, it is a philosophy, and he can still train his mind! It is nothing more than a mental obstical to overcome! Best of luck to him!
                                                                                                    Strydzz
I live in the now, tomorrow does't exist to me. I live to die happy.

Offline Sat Santokh

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Don't think with your balls, think with your brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 08:07:05 AM »
That was deep

Offline schuby

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 08:34:53 AM »
damn thats harsh.has he gotten hurt at all, or anything?cause my parents almost made me stop playing football when i bruised my ribs.and that was pretty deep strydzz.you should be a philosopher.

Offline SyK

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Need to find someone close...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 09:51:10 AM »
a liitle dinged up but nothing special, he was walking on a bridge rail or something like that and his dad just ended it right there, and i will relay the philosophzing bit to him
Look at him, square, the shape of EVIL!!!

Offline Aidan

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 12:47:00 PM »
Well i managed to sneak onto my moms computer long enough to type this lol. Ummm yeah SyK got most of it down, i pretty much cant pk anymore. I know all about the philisophical stuff and i love it and my parents cant take that away :P . Well..yeah the story is mosty that i was out downtown during a bikeride and found this totally sick bridge with a 6 inch wide handrail (flat of course) and hopped up on it and walked the bridge. Sure it was prolly a good 30-40 foot drop in the middle of it but i know my limitations and i knew i could handle it. And i did. But when i dismounted at the end my dad rode up and totally let me have it about how i was going to die and blah blah blah and  basically if he sees me doing anything parkourish again i can never see ma best friend SyK ever again. Kinda gay, no? they do this with everything i get into except for what they want me to do, so im kinda used to it. Ill keep "training" my body and getting stronger and finding balance and shit like that but until i hit collage, im pretty much done. I have no idea when i can visit this forum but i plan to kinda keep up with the times. Im really sorry everyone i was really looking forward to meeting every one of you. My parents want me to be a nerd tho and i cant fight that until i can actually leave the house. lol oh well. Sorry all. Aidan, out.
Find balance within yourself, and you will find balance in everything else.