Author Topic: Merchandise option  (Read 1719 times)

Offline Kyle Austin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Team Altair's Angels (CO-founder)
    • View Profile
Merchandise option
« on: October 01, 2009, 12:31:38 PM »
I was thinking what if APK had more options for buying merchandise instead of just credit cards. Some people might not have credit cards, or just not plain like them. Here are a few ideas to expand payment. SMS,phone, some kind of reloadable APK card, a money order.
"water" on the move

Offline Trevor

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Re: Merchandise option
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 06:04:02 AM »
That sir is something I believe you should email to sales.

I honestly have one major goal in life, and I will do whatever I can to accomplish it.

Offline _Nick_

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • whaaaarrrrgabl
    • View Profile
Re: Merchandise option
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 07:09:17 PM »
walmart, CVS, fine retailer everywhere sell these things called visa gift cards. they work like credit cards one time use sort of thing. you buy them for a set amount, can be as much as you want, no increment restriction. ex: you could put exactly 11.31 on it if you wanted and that would be its value.

anyway, you put as much on it as you want by buying it at walmart wherever with cash, then you can use it online like a credit card  wherever visa is accepted (aka - the APK shop) to buy whatever you want because its in visas database of numbers that are registered to them. also, its anonymous because you buy it in cash :D.

i used these so muich before i got a check card. but i would double check with sales anyway.
"If you're afraid to fall, you'll fall because you're afraid"

- Ilabaca