Author Topic: .. a bit of a problem  (Read 2399 times)

Offline DeadPool

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • cats have a high risk of breast cancer
    • View Profile
.. a bit of a problem
« on: November 19, 2005, 10:16:43 AM »
ok well i live in sarasota florida .. and not to long ago i was driving down mainstreet .. well i wasnt driving but anyway.. i was looking out the window .. and on a cement post i saw the leters spray painted ... PK.. and . i dont know if its some stupid as gang here in sarasota or another group of traceurs .. but then again .. i dont think they would tag like that. and i was in the car again today and saw it somewhere else ... but anyway . how this affects me ... on my moms care i put the pk decal from a shirt order i had a long time ago .. and i dont want some idiot thinking the wrong thing and going to the website on the decail .. which isnt this website but urban free flow .. and bitching at them for someone ruining the city by spray painting  pk everywhere .. soo yeah..

any suggestions on what to do with that one?

Gearsighted

Re: .. a bit of a problem
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2005, 10:41:36 AM »
Well, there isn't much you can do, perhaps just take the sticker off the car if you're worried about it, otherwise you just have to abstain from actually tagging things yourself. What other people choose to do is up to them.

Good luck :D

Offline Skipper

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Re: .. a bit of a problem
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2005, 07:00:55 PM »
Ya just dont tag anything yourself. you should be alright.

or if you wanna be a model citizen, get a can of laquer thinner and go remove some graffiti!