Author Topic: .. a bit of a problem  (Read 2748 times)

Offline DeadPool

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • cats have a high risk of breast cancer
    • View Profile
.. a bit of a problem
« on: November 19, 2005, 10:16:43 AM »
ok well i live in sarasota florida .. and not to long ago i was driving down mainstreet .. well i wasnt driving but anyway.. i was looking out the window .. and on a cement post i saw the leters spray painted ... PK.. and . i dont know if its some stupid as gang here in sarasota or another group of traceurs .. but then again .. i dont think they would tag like that. and i was in the car again today and saw it somewhere else ... but anyway . how this affects me ... on my moms care i put the pk decal from a shirt order i had a long time ago .. and i dont want some idiot thinking the wrong thing and going to the website on the decail .. which isnt this website but urban free flow .. and bitching at them for someone ruining the city by spray painting  pk everywhere .. soo yeah..

any suggestions on what to do with that one?

Gearsighted

Re: .. a bit of a problem
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2005, 10:41:36 AM »
Well, there isn't much you can do, perhaps just take the sticker off the car if you're worried about it, otherwise you just have to abstain from actually tagging things yourself. What other people choose to do is up to them.

Good luck :D

Offline Skipper

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2005, 07:00:55 PM »
Ya just dont tag anything yourself. you should be alright.

or if you wanna be a model citizen, get a can of laquer thinner and go remove some graffiti!

Offline aladanh

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • hotmail login
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2019, 12:23:26 AM »
Keep up the amazing works guys I?ve included you guys to our blogroll.
    ha noi

Offline Kathrynpem

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
a bit of a problem
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2019, 12:21:59 PM »
I have a problem with the right click of the mouse on windows 7 application bar : the click simply doesnt work...
I try with/without aero...
Any suggestion?
Thank you

Offline catherineharris

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2020, 06:58:17 AM »
Now get an ultra-high-speed connection at home so you can enjoy your favorite movies in HD without any lag or buffering with Du Home Internet and not only that it is very affordable to buy also if you are interested then do visit du home package for more info.

Offline Kirk21

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: a bit of a problem
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2020, 04:45:22 AM »
I have a problem with the right click of the mouse on windows 7 application bar : the click simply doesnt work...
I try with/without aero...
Any suggestion?
Thank you

Hey, windows 7 is not supported any more so just install the 10 one. Well i dont know much about this stuff cuz if i have some computer problems I ask for help here http://www.gravum.com/services/product-design-and-development/ and they solve it or help to solve it myself. You can follow that link and consult them whenever you need. Dont care about the price is not expensive thats why I like it.