Author Topic: TRAIN MAUI  (Read 33275 times)

Offline Michael Porreca

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Billings Team Parkour
Re: TRAIN MAUI
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2010, 09:32:30 AM »
that would be fun, i cant really train right now, let alone stand up right. my back is all kinds of messed up from flipping off that bored, i think its from the 360 front i tried and failed at, even tho i landed them plenty of times that day. i just failed one of them epic. i couldnt even move the coffee table to vacum last night. so idk how well i will be but will post when i feel better ok.
There is a chance you could kill yourself tripping on a rock on a sidewalk. There's a chance your heart could suddenly stop. There's even a chance that the atoms of the ground and your body could line up perfectly and you would fall through the ground into the earths mantle. - Jake Vigil APK

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2010, 03:39:06 PM »
Ouch. Ok, well let me know when you've healed ;D

Offline Michael Porreca

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Billings Team Parkour
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2010, 11:56:09 PM »
still hurtin but doin better, should be good by tuesday, will do some light training here and there until then just to keep motion going.
There is a chance you could kill yourself tripping on a rock on a sidewalk. There's a chance your heart could suddenly stop. There's even a chance that the atoms of the ground and your body could line up perfectly and you would fall through the ground into the earths mantle. - Jake Vigil APK

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2010, 02:07:02 PM »
I got called in today, working 7am - 10pm tomorrow... Spencer's on island. I hope he's enjoying it...

Offline Michael Porreca

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Billings Team Parkour
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2010, 09:30:46 AM »
i will be at the kihei aquatic center today for the adult diving classes, idk why im going. o yea i know, its so i can use the high dive ha ha. im not sure if i can call this training but if anyone wants to meet there today let me know. im riding down there in a bit now to make sure i have the right times its 7:20 in the am now and i think "keyword" the dive class is at 9:00-10:30 but idk if thats right, after that class i would be all warmed up to go pk, if i have to take the bus to get to you i can do that. and for you spence if your reading this the kihei aquatic center is on lipoa, basically drive down that road that is next to da beach untill you get to lipoa, it has a stop light so no worries on missing it to easy, go past the stop sign, then hang left into the pool, here is the map quest link http://www.mapquest.com/maps?cat=kihei+aquatic+center

if you got questions or want to jam just ask anytime

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2010, 09:50:39 AM »
Hey Michael!
I'm at work, but hoping to get out to Wailea this afternoon. Spencer's at Elua.
Have fun diving. Wish I could be there!

Offline Michael Porreca

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Billings Team Parkour
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2010, 11:00:17 AM »
to revise my post diving class for adults is free on Wednesdays and its from 9:30am till 10:30 am, then the pool is open until 4:30pm. i will check back on here later, gregg after work u should msg me, my fiance has the phone right now so this is my only means of communications. is spece at the elua beach then? or is he in the neighbor hood right around there? are you and him meeting up in wailea? or something like that? maybe i can get duke to come with when he gets out of school around 3:30 or so.

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2010, 11:18:00 AM »
Wailea Elua is above Ulua Beach, between the Ulua/ Mokapu beach access and Shops at Wailea.
Turn on Yahoo chat, and we can coordinate things that way, I guess. I'll go to BUSY mode.

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2010, 04:07:33 PM »
Duke and Michael have headed upcountry. I'm heading to the beach to train.
I'm going to be in Kahului this evening after guitar/ band rehearsal, 6:15 to 8 I'll have free.
Tomorrow I'm full up, but you guys can train.
What's Sunday afternoon looking like?

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2010, 04:13:35 PM »
Here's my schedule for this week, sort of:
MON: I've got 2 hours free right now.
TUE: Working 7:30am - 10pm
WED: Work til 2, then in Kahului for band/ church at 6 [so about 45 min free time 6-6:45 at KC]
THU: Working 7:30am - 10pm
FRI: Work til 2, KC

gotta go

Offline Michael Porreca

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Billings Team Parkour
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2010, 10:34:24 AM »
well what we waitin for lets goooooooooo

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2010, 10:58:39 AM »
I blistered my feet pretty bad Monday, so need to do non-running for a couple more days until I can jump comfortably.
I went back to Kalama skate park, and there were only a few people skating, totally different vibe than the other day.
The more I go there, the more possibilities I see...

Offline Michael Porreca

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Billings Team Parkour
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2010, 12:19:32 PM »
ah that sucks, i guess i go train alone today? maybe i do workout at home instead idk.

Offline Michael Porreca

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Billings Team Parkour
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2010, 12:20:08 PM »
do you know anywhere i could do a kash to cat? just sounds fun to do never tried it.

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2010, 12:28:10 PM »
Go down by Kanani and S Kihei... There's a bridge/ culvert mauka side where Duke and Austin were doing kash and Austin was doing kong to cats, I think. It's not a straight on cat, you're coming in at an angle.

That comes to mind... If I think of anything else I'll let you know.

Offline Michael Porreca

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Billings Team Parkour
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2010, 12:30:38 PM »
ty i will go down there now, hey maybe if you wanna hang out today we can idk what to do but i gotta try this bridge i will be down there for a while might go to kalama again, then home

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2010, 03:50:24 PM »
Feet were ok for light walking last night.
I'm going to try some light stuff this afternoon/ tonight. See how it feels.
Nothing serious, tho.

Offline Michael Porreca

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Billings Team Parkour
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2010, 04:40:41 PM »
when and where? im a bit wasted tho physically, i went to kalama and did those diving kongs that spencer showed us so my upper body is worked, could still do vaults tho legs are feeling good

Offline Michael Porreca

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Billings Team Parkour
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2010, 07:55:30 PM »
thursday, kalama park. 10am until tired sets in, probably around 12 or 1 no problem there ya?
well on second thought i trained the day before.... maybe make this for friday? im goin back to bed? at least for another few hours will re edit this if im going
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 09:10:07 AM by Michael L P »

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2010, 10:04:11 AM »
Very cool about Kalama workout.
BTW What did you guys work on after I left?

Last night I tried a couple vaults, fast walking, jogging, and some moderate running. Healing well.