Author Topic: Temecula/Murrieta  (Read 2742 times)

Offline Altimit

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Temecula/Murrieta
« on: September 19, 2009, 02:41:59 PM »
Im new at it as well but i've been following parkour for about a year and a half now. Schools been getting in the way but a new schedule has opened some times for me practice. I know there is a Gym that practices every wednesday nights at 7 but I would like to  practice with other people.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 06:40:07 PM by Alëx Mills »

Offline Kenny

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Temecula/Murrieta
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 07:18:45 PM »
Hey! have you heard of the TVHS pk team? they have a club there, and have practices every monday and wednesday, at around 2:30ish.. We practice usually, if its not raining. so, feel free to drop by, or contact me further for more info.  :)

Offline Lonnie Tisdale

• Patas
    • View Profile
    • San Diego Parkour, PKCali.com
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 11:27:15 AM »
heh, if you guys ever get a chance to drive a little south, there are sessions in San Marcos every week. I drove up to San Marco's on Saturday and missed the exit, ended up in Murrieta! :-/
"Let the fear of danger be a spur to prevent it; he that fears not, gives advantage to the danger."

Offline Altimit

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 01:29:11 PM »
Ahh haha Yea I heard about the San marcos one but its early for me. I have classes right there at Palomar (its also a great spot I train there currently) and they're at nine 30 so Maybe I can make those once in a while