Author Topic: Colorado State University Parkour  (Read 5971 times)

Offline Josh Keen

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Colorado State University Parkour
« on: September 19, 2009, 10:24:34 AM »
So, I was looking around the website and I have determined that:
People meet for Parkour at the Lory Student Center at 1PM. or 12PM. or 11:45AM. Or the Perkins parking lot. Or Parkour is part of gymnastics club.

Could someone clarify things a bit for me?
Do people do Parkour at CSU? Do you meet somewhere on a regular basis? Where is this time and place?

Thanks.  :)

-Josh

Offline Logan Lay

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • LEL Enterprises
Re: Colorado State University Parkour
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 07:13:24 PM »
Josh,

Sorry it took me a little while to get back to you. We do have regular meet ups. The Most consistent one is Saturday @ CSU. We meet in front of the Lory Student Center at 12-noon but we don't stay there; we go all over campus  8)  Also, Parkour Classes are available here in Town. Go to this thread for info:

http://www.americanparkour.com/smf/index.php?topic=20757.new#new

I look forward to meeting you soon!
"I can do All things through Christ who strengthens me." - Phil. 4:13

"I'm Going There. I'm Going There Directly. I'm Going There Directly and Nothing is Going To Stop Me. I'm Going There Right Now." - David Belle

"Train for Life, not for Prestige" - Charles Moreland

Offline Chris Eddington

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 08:42:33 PM »
There's also an open gym available every Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 to 10:30, http://www.americanparkour.com/smf/index.php?topic=15084.0

And I hear that Logan's running classes at the same gym on Wednesday nights.

Offline Jordan Lerner

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 09:07:34 PM »
If people are still meeting, I'm planning on being up there this weekend (I'm coming from Boulder). I would love to come jam with you. Is there any way I could snag somebody's number to meet up? I'll prolly be a little later than 12.
"Parkour: shift the way you move."

"LET IT BE KNOWN THAT OREGON PARKOUR IN NO WAY SUPPORTS ACCIDENTALLY DROPPING BABIES OUT OF THE WOMB DURING CAT LEAPS" - Stuuuuu

Offline Logan Lay

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • LEL Enterprises
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 06:05:16 AM »
Jordan,

A bunch of people that I've talked to  (myself included) won't be able to make Saturday, but, we will be out on Sunday at 2p, starting at the same place on CSU! I hope to see you there!

"I'm Going There. I'm Going There Directly. I'm Going There Directly and Nothing is Going To Stop Me. I'm Going There Right Now." - David Belle

Offline Jordan Lerner

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 06:47:07 AM »
Jordan,

A bunch of people that I've talked to  (myself included) won't be able to make Saturday, but, we will be out on Sunday at 2p, starting at the same place on CSU! I hope to see you there!

AWWWWWW.... I have to be down in Boulder by noon on Sunday. Weak!! Hopefully next time, then.
"Parkour: shift the way you move."

"LET IT BE KNOWN THAT OREGON PARKOUR IN NO WAY SUPPORTS ACCIDENTALLY DROPPING BABIES OUT OF THE WOMB DURING CAT LEAPS" - Stuuuuu

Offline jaymugenpower

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 02:16:40 PM »
Hello, Jason here. Just trying to stay off stale forums. Jams still happen at CSU on Sat and Sun depending on when people can make it. Its gotten small so we mainly just call each other. Although if there are still people reading the forums for info I will try and keep checking them. We usaully try for Sat at noon, we always meet at the bus stop by lory student center and go from there. Lately Sat has been hard to make for some, so Sun at 2pm same place happens as well. I am more free and pretty much down to jam whenever. You can reply to me on the forum and I'll try and keep in contact. Always invite everyone you can to the jams. Regaurdless of skill, "not that great myself" More people is just more fun in my opion. Hope to see you there

Offline Logan Lay

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • LEL Enterprises
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2009, 10:11:41 AM »
As Long As it doesn't Snow, Jam @ CSU this Saturday - 19th Dec. @ Noon!!! Same meeting place as usual in front of the Lory Student Center by the Bus Depot. See You There!!!

Offline Logan Lay

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • LEL Enterprises
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2009, 03:06:16 PM »
Jam this Saturday 2nd Jan '10 @ Noon!!!  Be There!!!

Offline Logan Lay

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • LEL Enterprises
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2010, 10:53:07 AM »
Jam this Saturday 16th Jan '10 @ Noon!!!  Be There! Bring Friends!!!

Offline Logan Lay

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • LEL Enterprises
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2010, 11:42:50 AM »
And again, let us run our tails off, this Saturday - as long as it doesn't snow ;)