Author Topic: The intense dangers of Parkour  (Read 14029 times)

Offline max eisenberg

• New Kid!
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Re: The intense dangers of Parkour
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2009, 10:18:21 AM »
I think we are all argueing with eachother or just rewording the same thing, we all agree that in general life is dangerous and we just have to take it for that.

arguing, nah. rewording... most definitely haha.

my mind is constantly moving, one day my body will be strong enough to keep up.

Offline zayn

• Hirundo Rustica
  • i dont like real pics. They steal ur SOUL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2009, 10:37:19 AM »
I think we are all argueing with eachother or just rewording the same thing, we all agree that in general life is dangerous and we just have to take it for that.

arguing, nah. rewording... most definitely haha.
theres really no need to repply because u 2 just said what i would. why i did...bored trapped in skool
I am the prophet nemesis. Guardian of the Nexus and void. God of death.

"free-ur mind" morphious
"Slow is smooth and smooth is fast" Sensei England and Sensei Geroge -miss them alot-
http://teamnexus.moogo.com/
http://teamnexus13.webs.com/

Offline Wenxin Yang

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Muffin Button
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2009, 11:56:13 AM »
To my knowledge, nobody has died while doing parkour. There was the little uproar about the greek guy a while ago, but no deaths, yet.
That greek traceur dying was a hoax, he just made that up to teach others to not train on roofs.

Offline Spencer B

• the Romantic
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • ...*BANG*...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2009, 12:30:37 PM »
To my knowledge, nobody has died while doing parkour. There was the little uproar about the greek guy a while ago, but no deaths, yet.
That greek traceur dying was a hoax, he just made that up to teach others to not train on roofs.

Are you sure he wasn't a troll...? I remember quite succinctly him saying that he, and I quote, "Did it for the lulz."
www.cracked.com
www.tvtropes.org

There are times when you want to break down and rage at the heavens. Don't. Stay calm, and let the emotions flood in, accept them and then rise above them. Never dwell. Don't fear or worry. Anything worth thinking about is worth talking about. And... Good luck.