Author Topic: Overflux Athens, GA Jam  (Read 2018 times)

Offline aXp

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Overflux Athens, GA Jam
« on: September 14, 2009, 02:35:04 PM »
Just to let everyone know, Overflux is planning a jam in Athens, GA for the weekend of October 30 - November 1. There is usually a good attendance of both experienced and beginner traceurs at Overflux Jams. Also, Athens and the Athens crew are awesome. I highly recommend you come out for this jam if you can. For more details including housing discussion visit Overflux.com. 

Offline aXp

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: Overflux Athens, GA Jam
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 05:22:29 PM »
Anyone interested?!

Offline Johnny.PK

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Overflux Athens, GA Jam
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 08:49:49 PM »
Hey aXp, glad to see this post!

Here is some more information for anyone curious:

The last Southeast-wide jam had nearly 4 dozen traceurs in attendance. Come make this one even bigger! Everybody is welcome: kids, teens, adults, parents, newcomers, or experienced traceurs.

To see a picture of our group at the last Southeast jam, just click here

We have people coming from all over the southeast: Florida, Alabama, South Carolina, and all over Georgia meeting up at UGA to have a great two day jam this upcoming Oct.31+Nov.1.

The day starts at 9:45 a.m. at the Arch in Athens, GA. This is the intersection of Broad St. and College Ave. We are expecting a larger attendance than last jam, so come be part of the fun!

Google Maps: College Ave @ Broad St.

If you would like to attend, us local Athenians are offering free housing to those who have to travel. Since this jam is hosted by Overflux.com, please visit our site for more information. Otherwise send me an e-mail, and I will reply as quickly as I can. Hope to see you there!