Author Topic: iPK- Ithaca  (Read 4274 times)

Offline Rebecca Myers

• Mangabey
  • Can you hear me up there? (miniPK)
    • View Profile
    • iPK
iPK- Ithaca
« on: September 03, 2009, 01:49:08 PM »
Hey all. Hannah Wilson and I started a parkour group in Ithaca- iPK. Check it out of facebook or contact one of us (she's rwing on here). We're gonna try to get some training in before school and then we'll see what happens. All are welcome!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=141640969760&ref=search&sid=532095910.3824348401..1
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 01:53:45 PM by Rebecca Myers »
I have this image of a tidal wave appearance from like 50 Traceurs and Traceuses doing PK from one end of a mall to the other. t'would be epic
Kyle(Rage)
iPK
Roof Police.
"Not now chief, I'm on the f****** roof."

Offline Hannah W

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: iPK- Ithaca
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 03:05:24 PM »
rwing794, actually:) and we're looking to get something going this saturday... we're mostly traceuses, actually :)

Offline Rebecca Myers

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • iPK
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 04:41:16 AM »
Our next training session is at 10 am at the Fall Creek Elementary school playground. All are welcome!!!
I have this image of a tidal wave appearance from like 50 Traceurs and Traceuses doing PK from one end of a mall to the other. t'would be epic
Kyle(Rage)
iPK
Roof Police.

Offline Rebecca Myers

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • iPK
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 06:47:55 AM »
We're working on getting some gym space for winter training- mainly conditioning. If anyone finds this during the winter, don't be shy to come by!
Kyle(Rage)
iPK
Roof Police.

realbig315

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 02:56:05 AM »
Im deployed right now but, i get back in a month, you think you'll still have time then? Im in the watertown/ Drum area..

Offline Hannah W

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 08:04:31 AM »
Im deployed right now but, i get back in a month, you think you'll still have time then? Im in the watertown/ Drum area..

we'll most likely be practicing unless it's rainy, icy, or below twenty degrees:)  Let us know when you'll be back and we'll get you the info on where we'll be meeting!

Offline Zakk Barron

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 06:34:57 PM »
Hey, are you guys (well i s'pose mostly gals) still up and running? I ask b/c ithaca is much closer to cortland than rochester and if so would you be interested in admitting two rather newbie guys, I have a rather good grasp of the basics and he i introduced recently so has none of this knowledge yet.

Offline Rebecca Myers

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • iPK
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2010, 07:05:00 PM »
We are still up and running, but our formal meet-ups have stopped for the winter. I, myself will be back in training in late February (once wrestling season ends). We'd love to have y'all come down, we're all relatively new as well. If you've got a facebook, I'd recommend joining the group so that we can contact you easier about sessions.
Kyle(Rage)
iPK
Roof Police.

Offline Zakk Barron

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2010, 07:32:29 PM »
We both joined up, Zakk Barron (me) and Brad Corson.

tentonbrick

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2010, 07:48:06 PM »
oooo, the budding ithaca and northeast PA communities should have play dates this summer  ;D

Offline Rebecca Myers

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • iPK
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2010, 08:38:47 PM »
Play dates, haha. Seriously though that'd be awesome. A bunch of us are planning to go to (b)east coast as wel.
Kyle(Rage)
iPK
Roof Police.

Offline Pat M.

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2010, 10:56:41 AM »
Hey guys i know this thread has down for a while but hopefully someone will respond im just starting out and live about 20 miles from binghamton, cortland and ithica just lookin for some guys (or girls) to help get my feet under me and learn some basics been cliff diving up that way a couple times its a riot!

Offline Rebecca Myers

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • iPK
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2010, 02:26:24 PM »
Check us out on Facebook! Just search Ithaca Parkour.
Kyle(Rage)
iPK
Roof Police.

Offline Pandaposer

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2010, 01:45:40 PM »
hello ithaca pk! I messaged the group on facebook, but since this trip i'll be taking is pretty last-minute, i thought i'd hit all the avenues of connection in hopes to get in touch with somebody!

My name's nico and I'm from santa cruz, ca. I'll be taking a trip from dec. 2-5 (then dec. 6-9 in the "big apple" [do they still use that term?]) to cornell on a whim to visit my brother (who is going to school there). i'll be free during the day from the 3rd through the 5th, and would love to connect with any traceurs in the area! yay! i would love to hear from peoples!

Offline Rebecca Myers

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • iPK
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2010, 09:35:55 AM »
Hopefully you got a response from us by now, I'm sure people'd be willing to jam with you. I'm a co-founder but I'm away at school right now.
Kyle(Rage)
iPK
Roof Police.

Offline Pandaposer

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2010, 10:48:33 AM »
yup yup! thanks! :] super excited to travel out there (although not excited that its gonna be freezing!)

Offline ibidwell

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2010, 07:09:55 PM »
I'm a student at Ithaca College and I'm looking to get started with parkour - I don't have any experience and I just started working out to get in shape this semester. Do you take fledglings under your wing?

Thanks!

Offline Kevin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2010, 04:54:55 AM »
where is Ithaca? i need people to train with because i barley know how to train myself.

Offline Rebecca Myers

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • iPK
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2010, 09:08:37 AM »
Ithaca is in Central NY. Where are you, Spex? Maybe I can help if I know where you live.

iBidwell- everyone is welcome.
Kyle(Rage)
iPK
Roof Police.