Author Topic: Does anyone have the personal training certificate?  (Read 515 times)

Offline fitbird38

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Does anyone have the personal training certificate?
« on: October 15, 2019, 10:22:50 AM »
Hey everybody, I am thinking about becoming a personal trainer and in looking at the personal training certification. Does anybody have the certification? Is it difficult to pass?
I am looking for in the study tips to help me out. Thanks for all the help!

Offline fitbird38

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone have the personal training certificate?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 09:10:23 PM »
Is there anyone to help me with getting a personal trainer certificate?

Offline fitbird38

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 09:21:17 AM »
Hello everyone .!! Hope you all are doing great! as I have mentioned above that I have decided to start my personal trainer career. As I have read in many articles and internet in looking at the best PT certificate for me. There are hundreds of different companies with their own certification programs.  I found that NASM, ISSA, ACE, personal training certifications are generally accepted that every single gym as high-end certification. I have just found an article https://www.ptpioneer.com/easiest-personal-training-certifications/ related to me it helps me a lot but am still looking for something more. Am not fully agree with this guy. what you guys think about this link. Do you think the information is good or anybody can suggest me a better more than this.?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 09:24:40 AM by fitbird38 »

Offline Dingding

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2019, 07:04:36 PM »
Do you really need this stuff just to make a living ? I can recommend you the easiest way for getting money , look just play online slot machines for real money play now and get your money any day you like , can you play ? If you can?t , it?s easy to learn and no need to study really hard.