Author Topic: Welcome to American Parkour -- PLEASE READ FIRST :)  (Read 82719 times)

aquaflight12

Re: Welcome to American Parkour -- PLEASE READ FIRST :)
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2010, 08:06:25 PM »
Super stoked i found a great place to meet up with some people who share the same passion that i do for this amazing lifestyle

Offline acey_86

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • only ace is what they say....
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2010, 08:35:58 PM »
hello to you all! just wanted to say that i am very excited to be apart of parkour and ready to learn all about it! i have always been very intrested in this
for a few years now... i have never tryed it tho and i feel i am ready to do so... i wanted to know if there was anyone from louisville on here or a place
in louisville that anyone meets at to do and talk about this? i dont know anyone else that is intrested in doing parkour so that is why i am asking...
I'd rather lose my life than to lose your love,
and i'd rather go to war than to give you up...
cuz in my heart your worth fighting for!!
xxoo <3 ooxx

Offline Chad tetzlaff

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2010, 10:40:48 PM »
Got into a wreck tonight and just got out of the hospital no parkour for awhile i need your guys support.
visualize your outcome of life and go after it.

Offline roxannpark

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Carpet Remnants
« Reply #103 on: August 20, 2010, 09:00:47 AM »
A Russian!!!
Prevet i priem esle vy - Vse eshe zdesj. Ya lublu Russkih!
Moa Ruskia yazyk ochen’ ploxh.
Eto pomoglo bih, esli ya mol bih obiyabet’ v kerellechenskia pesjmax.

That's my contribution to the bilingualness in the thread and a shout out to the foreigners.

Offline Pat M.

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2010, 04:54:50 PM »
Yo all newbie here, I just joined up with the site and just started with parkour im hoping to get in to a lot better shape and learn a lot more skills that i hope will come in handy down the road well thats about it catch ya later!

Offline Karl Swanson

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2010, 09:41:12 AM »
Hey guys, new here. Found out about this site from a Jam in Philadelphia I recently went to. Parkour is relatively new to me, sports and philosophy are not. I have been training for about 2 months now. I also train MMA, my most experienced are Wrestling and Wu Shu. I am currently being trained in MACP, Krav Maga, American-Goju and Brazilian Jujitsu.

My exercise regiment includes 1-2 hours of Parkour training a day, 1 hour of lifting/strength exercise and 1 hour of MMA, unless college or work takes precedent that day.

I am 5'9, 165, with 5.6% body fat -- as of yesterday.

Aside from the physical, I just changed my major in college to a dual Political Science and Philosophy. I also play music as frequently as possible. My band has played anything from a local VFW hall all the way to things like Warped Tour.

You can check that out at www.myspace.com/eyesontheprizenj
You can't reason someone out of an opinion they didn't reason themselves into.

Offline Michael.E.Dyer13

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 10, 2010, 05:09:12 AM »
wow I've only been on this site for a few hours and found ton of usefull stuff.
I love the Demon drills, and the stores.

you guys even have map locations for parkour hot spots AWESOME! ^_^

anyways. I'm glad I found this site. I hope to meet more local or near by Traceurs/Traceuse
^_^

I'm still fairly new to the Parkour technique and art of philosophy.
but my Martial Arts back-Ground really helps me along! ^_^

I've been practicing Parkour since 2005.
and I got the basics down! ^_^
now I'm just working up the courage for flips and tricks.

I have a Nephew on the way and I'd love to teach the little bugger when he's old enough ^_^
see yal in the forums, peace ;)   

Offline exo skeleton

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2011, 09:49:31 PM »
i couldn't find the email to you guys but i was thinking of doing chains of side's,front's,and back's (flips) but i don't know what exercises or where to work on in the body i have been doing sit ups and crunches like crazy cause i thought it had to do with abs fail then started working on jumping up and down to gain leg muscle for ht. it got my flips higher but not continues like i wanted you guys think you can help me out please and thank you just send an email of what i need to do at raymond_jenkins9554@yahoo.com also love the APK work outs there fun and beast

Offline Chad tetzlaff

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 13, 2012, 07:41:13 PM »
hey everybody i will going to B.A.S.E. next week or the week before if you would like to ride with me on the way down there to go let me no all we would need is some gas and you have a $10 fee for the school.
visualize your outcome of life and go after it.

Offline Krishna Chandra

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 12, 2012, 11:34:59 AM »
hi
thanks for the information and i am from Carrollton Texas and intrested in learning parkour
please advise.

thanks,
krishna

Offline gene stein

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Locksmith Mountain View
« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2012, 01:56:08 AM »
One more excellent submit! I'll undoubtedly become maintaining all of your items at heart. Thanks. and one more thing How can you find diverse forums upon Forum along with key phrase or even research? Just received a Forum consideration, it functions good, but exactly how do I find diverse customers forums I prefer along with research. I remember there is a method, however I am not necessarily seeing that today. Thanks for your assist..

Offline freshtoe

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 29, 2012, 12:08:11 PM »
Hello ALL!

Glad to have found a forum to answer questions and provide training info for park our. I just love it!
Hoping to be a good contribution to the forum... that, and to reduce injury!  Safe training!

Offline Tomas

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • View ny site
« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2012, 09:42:35 PM »
Wonderful times forward folks, but keep in mind that as some sort of community-based website, it's achievements depends generally on us all! So preserve submitting, and keep making this about your scene from the standpoint!

Offline branden campbell

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 08, 2012, 11:49:40 AM »
hey everyone the name is branden campbell
I live in north ridgeville,Ohio and i am still kinda new to parkour at least for the most part.

IV always loved to figure out how to over come obstacles that are in my way in my free time i spent alot of time setting up my own free flows threw out the woods in my area and a few spots in my town and outer city's. i was ecstatic to find out what i was doing had a name and a place in this world the art of parkour is a beautiful thing i hope one day the world can take to it and show it the same respect that other arts receive.

parkour has opened my eyes to self growth and self happiness something i couldn't find anywere ever time i over come an obstacle its like being born again.

if any one is in the Ohio area and would like to train then please contact me i train alone only because i have yet to find anyone in my area dedicated to the art of parkour.

Offline brain ford

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Novi  MI Locksmith
Welcome to American Parkour -- PLEASE READ FIRST :)
« Reply #114 on: September 12, 2012, 01:23:52 AM »
Fantastic weblog and that i really adore it's articles. I am going to certainly be book marking these pages as well as referring to this again soon and one more thing On my small friend's discussion boards they've extra myself on the discussion board comes, yet my very own always is located at the bottom from the checklist and does not checklist once I post want it does for other people.  Is mtss is a environment I need to modify or is mtss is a selection they have produced?

Offline Tomas

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • View ny site
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2012, 12:56:46 AM »
Encounter akward with this as my first post, but the FAQ and Recommendations coming back inbound links in the first post here don't execute.  I'll see if I can find out out out out out out them elsewhere.

Offline Tomas

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • View ny site
« Reply #116 on: October 24, 2012, 01:02:30 AM »
The whole factor of parkour is to get to what's essential, or evade from a risk.  So spend your lifestyle to something that's essential, and use PK as a way to get there.

Offline Tomas

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • View ny site
« Reply #117 on: November 02, 2012, 07:16:14 PM »
Don't invest your way of life to PK. The whole aspect of parkour is to get to what's important, or avoid from a danger.  So invest your way of life to something that's important, and use PK as a way to get there.

Offline Raina Nightraven

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Heaven on the Water
« Reply #118 on: November 23, 2012, 04:08:03 AM »
I'm trying to get to the FAQ page from the link provided...but it just goes to an error screen...is there another way to get to the page?
I am everything I am and nothing I seem to be, and judging from the look on your face both everything you both fear and desire with all of your being.    Here is the real question:

Are you willing to take the risks necessary to obtain that which you desire, while overcoming all that you fear?

Offline Blacktsuba

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Bronson Abbott
« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2013, 10:16:01 AM »
I'm Bronson Abbott. I'm 26 and from Jamestown, Ny, which is in Chautauqua county about an hour south of Buffalo. I have tried to do parkour in the past but have just now picked it up again. This will be the first time I have done any real training in it. If anyone on here is around my area please feel free to message me. I haven't seen anyone else around town doing much in the way of parkour.