Author Topic: what is the weirdest thing that ever happened to you while doing PK/FR  (Read 9342 times)

Offline Eli

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Wow, you guys still exist after all these years!
    • View Profile
Re: what is the weirdest thing that ever happened to you while doing PK/FR
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2009, 11:33:50 AM »
I did it!!!!

I traced inside school!!!!!!!!

I got detention for a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
I love you for that. My parents would get super pissed and ground me from doing parkour. I'd go out the top window, but couldn't get back in without making too much noise against the walls.
The Greatest Lesson A Traceur Learns
Quote from: Sai Chikine
Parkour spots are buried in random places.

Looking for me on the web?
Just Search for "SticktheFigure"

Offline Jake Mathew

• Guenons
  • Your City. My Playground.
    • View Profile
    • Enisity.com
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2009, 12:23:21 PM »
I did it!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Why would you do that.
Current 1 Rep Maxes:
Bench: 250       Goal: 300
Deadlift: 375    Goal: 415
Squat: 280       Goal: 315

Total: 905 lbs     Goal: 1030lbs

turtlekarma

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2009, 12:27:10 PM »
just farted mid double kong... it felt like it gave me a little extra push =P

Offline zach cantrell

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2009, 03:07:53 PM »
i was trying to do a flip conge into a hand stand and when i finaly did it i was like it feels kinda cold around my legs i look up (i was in a hand stand) an my shorts where gone .... so embarising

Offline Nicholas Newcomb

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2009, 03:14:32 PM »
i was trying to do a flip conge into a hand stand and when i finaly did it i was like it feels kinda cold around my legs i look up (i was in a hand stand) an my shorts where gone .... so embarising

LOL that sucks man, but thats also really funny :) im only like 3 days into my parkour journey so I havn't really been able to train at all I'm still trying to find out what moves I  should practice.
APK roof rights movement!

Offline zach mcdaniel

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2009, 05:49:14 PM »
just farted mid double kong... it felt like it gave me a little extra push =P
XD thats hillarious
The world is my playground.

Offline Dylan Antonsen

• Mangabey
  • Have efficiency, will travel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2009, 05:50:19 PM »
I had a sudden realization of how my mind correlates with my body when I have a sudden ADHD "attack" while doing parkour.

Ten pushups, twenty crunches, twenty squats.
^My version of the ten pushups club.

Offline Drew H

• Mangabey
  • Gate Vault FTW!
    • View Profile
    • Innovative Design
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2009, 09:07:32 AM »
I was training Palm Spins and Kongs. Then this random kid walks about 80 feet from me and then stops. He looks at what I'm doing and just stands there. I look at him, then stop and take a drink. He takes a few steps towards me and stops. I give him a friendly wave and go back to my training. I look at the kid again and he moved a little closer. I go back to training. I look back over...

And he is gone... 0.o

I was jealous of his ninja skills to get away without me noticing...
Have you forgotten about the days when we just wanted to rock cause we like it that way?

Offline BlazingHawk

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2009, 08:29:51 AM »
I was training Palm Spins and Kongs. Then this random kid walks about 80 feet from me and then stops. He looks at what I'm doing and just stands there. I look at him, then stop and take a drink. He takes a few steps towards me and stops. I give him a friendly wave and go back to my training. I look at the kid again and he moved a little closer. I go back to training. I look back over...

And he is gone... 0.o

i no what that kid was saying "pfft that kid can do parkour but i can disappear " *then he throws somethan on the ground that caused a flash and he was gone*
"RUN FOREST RUN"

Offline Drew H

• Mangabey
  • Gate Vault FTW!
    • View Profile
    • Innovative Design
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2009, 10:01:44 AM »

And he is gone... 0.o

i no what that kid was saying "pfft that kid can do parkour but i can disappear " *then he throws somethan on the ground that caused a flash and he was gone*

Lol, that is probably what happened. Lol =P
Have you forgotten about the days when we just wanted to rock cause we like it that way?

Offline Nicholas Newcomb

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2009, 07:59:02 PM »
Ok, me and my friend were out doing some PK/ just plain running, right? The first weird/funny thing that happened to us was we decided to have a race to the end of the road, and as soon as we started running and we turn a corner these ppl who where chilling out on their porch yelled out " Run forest run!" and I almost fell down laughing as I was running! lol

The second just weird thing was after we got done running me and my friend went down to KFC to get a small snack and some drinks, and as we walked back to my house some ( homeless? ) old lady who was I think living out of her truck was all like, hey there you want some pop tarts? and we where like "no, bye" she then said " They're stawberry, you sure" "no thanks, bye" and then she was like "They're sealed" and we just walked off, we where both like, WTF was that?! as we walked up main street. But now it's kinda the butt of our jokes sometimes just because of the weirdness of it all.
APK roof rights movement!

Offline BearMills

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Grizzly
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2009, 08:04:22 PM »
So the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me is the kindergarten in my local school has there own fenced off area and its kinda small but I do Kongs etc off the picnic tables.. and so I decided i was going to attempt a flip (never done one before) but then this really hot chick walks in and sits down maybe about 10 ft from me and is just watching me so I get back down off the picnic table and sit there and pull out my Ipod and watch a video while her dog was sniffing my leg it was very awkward
Co-Founder

Offline JBemel

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2009, 09:29:34 PM »
I did it!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Why would you do that.
because it's fun to see the teachers watching you with open mouth. :P :P
people call me wild, people call me crazy, but all i am is free

Offline Alex frogger Brown

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2009, 01:04:03 AM »
I did it!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Why would you do that.
because it's fun to see the teachers watching you with open mouth. :P :P

i can personally vouch for that! FUNN(2 n's for double the fun!)AS HELL!!!
*PMPA*
"And traceurs we shall be family, for motion sets us free. Power descendeth forth from our hands, as our feet carry us swiftly across the land. May our flow be like water to thee, and in play shall we forever be. In nomine Belle, et Yamakasi, et Spiritu APK. Amen."

Offline Scared Doggy

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Connor Hagerty
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2009, 04:15:44 AM »
So the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me is the kindergarten in my local school has there own fenced off area and its kinda small but I do Kongs etc off the picnic tables.. and so I decided i was going to attempt a flip (never done one before) but then this really hot chick walks in and sits down maybe about 10 ft from me and is just watching me so I get back down off the picnic table and sit there and pull out my Ipod and watch a video while her dog was sniffing my leg it was very awkward
Oh dawg...
You should've have tapped that my friend. Even if you weren't going to do a flip wow her with some kongs and dashes. I mean she was watchin you.
But that is hilarious how you just ignored her and watched vids on your ipod  :D
Minnesota Parkour
YouTubeAccount

Offline zayn

• Hirundo Rustica
  • i dont like real pics. They steal ur SOUL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2009, 05:18:50 AM »
Oh dawg...
You should've have tapped that my friend. Even if you weren't going to do a flip wow her with some kongs and dashes. I mean she was watchin you.
But that is hilarious how you just ignored her and watched vids on your ipod  :D
u should've done some shit then sat down. play it cool. u see her again, hit it man.
I am the prophet nemesis. Guardian of the Nexus and void. God of death.

"free-ur mind" morphious
"Slow is smooth and smooth is fast" Sensei England and Sensei Geroge -miss them alot-
http://teamnexus.moogo.com/
http://teamnexus13.webs.com/

Offline Metahead

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2009, 06:37:45 AM »

dude im sorry, but thats a fail. this situation calls for at least one kong and talking to her (talking to her was must)

Offline Casey Boatwright

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2009, 06:57:25 AM »
Ok, me and my friend were out doing some PK/ just plain running, right? The first weird/funny thing that happened to us was we decided to have a race to the end of the road, and as soon as we started running and we turn a corner these ppl who where chilling out on their porch yelled out " Run forest run!" and I almost fell down laughing as I was running! lol

the same thing happened to me, well twice, but i was just running back to my dorm cuz i forgot my gf's apartment key and the other time i wanted 7/11 really bad at like 12:30 at night and didn't want to take a chance in a dangerous city by walkin slowly.
You live a filtered life.-
Everyone dreams of changing the world, I only want to change it back.-
In Myth, God Is Force.

Offline wes

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2009, 11:31:55 AM »
The oddest thing that happend to me was i forgot how to kong for a few hours. it was wierd
"All kind of knowledge, eventually becomes self knowledge" - Bruce Lee

Offline Harry Smith

• What's up Andrew?
  • Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2009, 12:27:44 PM »
The oddest thing that happend to me was i forgot how to kong for a few hours. it was wierd
Same thing but with a Lazy Vault,except my friend forced me to re-learn it fast.