Author Topic: East Coast Meet-up  (Read 6520 times)

Offline Skipper

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Re: East Coast Meet-up
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2005, 12:41:01 PM »
itll probably be mid-may... meaning youll probably be out of school.
ill probably have moved out of DC by then and back into northern VA for the summer.. meaning ill have a bunch of open places for people to sleep. Leon probably has some room, Akh Horus will probably have some room, and there might be some other locals.. but we will see how big it gets before we go expanding to them dirty-ass locals :P

So it will be a continuation of the last big jam we had. we wanted to go to gerogetown but everyone was too tired  :P so we start in Rossilyn on saturday, head to georgetown (i found some more spots out there, kinda).. hit the gym that night for $7. retire to our sleeping arrangements (party hard!!!), wake up sunday and possibly hit up some maryland spots (bethesda, silver spring).
Another option is instead of going to maryland, we go to great falls national park. that place is an amazing natural pk session with the rocks and whatnot.

itll be a blast.... if everyone is on time this time  :P :P

Offline sang21ferret

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2005, 04:33:15 PM »
you know what would be really cool? to start a jam in like, VA or NC, jam there for a day, train hop a cargo train up to MD or PA (it is quite easy, I've done it many times) jam in MD/DE for a day, then take the speedline around Philly (TONS of great places there, I've been scoping some out, and will be all winter to find interesting places for when it gets warmer) and then possibly take a train to NY and end there.

I've gone from NY to MD just finiding places at different train stops, and if you don't stay in a hotel at all, it will cost less than $100. Philly and NY there are squatting houses that people can stay at for free, and sleep on the trains... fun stuff

that would be awesome if we could actually get together a jam :D ;D

Offline ERI104

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2005, 09:52:01 PM »
haha this jam is suppose to be huge...i doubt 100+ people can hop a train...HAHAHA but i can imagine it!!!
I am the Egyptian Monkey

things people have called parkour
1) popcorn
2) park whore
3) par four
4) pa coop

Offline michiganparkour

• Patas
  • WHAAAAAAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2005, 03:14:51 PM »
that would be funny to see really
Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.