Author Topic: Beijing Parkour  (Read 4009 times)

Offline Tony

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Beijing Parkour
« on: January 13, 2010, 08:55:29 AM »
Hey, I've been doing PK for about probably a year now. Anyway, I'll get straight to my point. If there's anybody who is currently living in Beijing and speaks English. Then contact tkkttony_93@yahoo.com, I know a few hotspots in Beijing.
I've been searching for people living in Beijing that does Parkour, and most of them I find is Chinese and don't speak English at all.
So please, people that speaks English.
Parkour is like swimming around the city without water.

Offline Wenxin Yang

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Muffin Button
    • View Profile
Re: Beijing Parkour
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 02:22:07 PM »
ok, last year I went to Beijing. Beijing is my hometown and I'm fluent in chinese. anyway, the city monkey group has a member (I think swiss or something) called roman that speaks english, if you can get in contact with him, you're set

Offline Tony

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Beijing Parkour
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 12:22:35 AM »
ok, last year I went to Beijing. Beijing is my hometown and I'm fluent in chinese. anyway, the city monkey group has a member (I think swiss or something) called roman that speaks english, if you can get in contact with him, you're set

Yeah I know that group. They're named Snow Fox, inside the 3rd ring road. But only him speaks French and maybe only a bit of English and the rest of the crew are Chinese so. I don't think it's that good.
Parkour is like swimming around the city without water.