Author Topic: nepk wiki website for all!  (Read 3850 times)

Offline traceur98

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
nepk wiki website for all!
« on: April 10, 2009, 10:19:12 PM »
wiki-website that allows users to update the site in any way they see fit, and with lots of people doing lots of great parkour stuff, i thought we could use wetpaint, a wiki making website. go to http://nebraskaparkour.wetpaint.com/ to see it, and PM me if you want to update anything. ive got some nice stuff, like an events calendar, a videos page, along with some other stuff. i need you to make this wikithe absolute best it can possibly be! join me at wetpaint.com

note: you must have a wetpaint account to make changes yourself, and all changes go through me, just as a precaution, and so we dont have stuff we dont need.

Offline Josh

• Patas
  • CHIEFTAIN PK/ Movement 101
    • View Profile
    • Chieftain PK
Re: nepk wiki website for all!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 06:38:31 AM »
Nice stuff! just joined. Good job on getting this up. Ummm... maybe you could put up some cities where other people can find local traceurs. Ex: Omaha, Blair, Lincoln, Yutan(in a few months Wayne), McCook, etc.
"Repetition of the simple is NOT a waste of time. Practice of the advanced without the perfection of the simple IS a waste of time." ~ Rick Henry

"Train in what you usually wear. Zombies won't wait for you to change out of your jeans."~ Patrick Yang

Offline spiderman7

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 11:19:36 AM »
dude this is perty cool and i like the idea up  puting up where to find people you should also add where you can find good spots to train cuz i got my stomping grounds put im always scounting new places
cant back down, cant give in, never give up and never say die

Offline Anthony Oliva

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 07:25:52 PM »
Hey guys.. and for political correctness gals if there are any of you out there...

There will be an open gym here in Council Bluffs starting the first tuesday of September, I believe the 1st.

its a one time $7, for insurance for the whole year to the gym.
and $5 to Andrew weekly, he's paying for the monthly fee, and this would help him out.

its Tuesday 7:30-9:00 pm

Artistic Academy is located at 34th and Broadway on the south side, behind the Salvation Army

If anyone would be interested.. Send me a message, anlynoliva@gmail.com

www.artistic-academy.com is the gyms website..
I just set this up, basically because there arent any open gyms on tuesdays.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=3415+West+Broadway&city=Council+Bluffs&state=IA&zipcode=51501&country=US&cid=lfmaplink

and here's a map to the place
The World. My Playground.
The Streets. My Home.
The Architecture. My Inspiration.
The Fear. My Motivation.
The Sweat, the Scars, the Pain. My Proof.
My Name. Traceur.