Author Topic: Manoa school  (Read 2582 times)

turtlekarma

Manoa school
« on: July 22, 2009, 06:06:36 PM »
outside exercise place @ that school along W manoa road

same place as outside exercise place

tic to cat

« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 05:43:40 PM by Ryan F. HIPK »

JCDubb

Re: Manoa Market Place
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 11:53:07 PM »
Good effort with the pics man. the market place, manoa elementary, and the library (i think its the library) should be separate posts though. The library looks ok is good, but the market place isn't really good. you'll get kicked super fast, there are a lot of people, and some of the areas that you showed are kinda not doable, like pic #7; that's the second story and those beams are like 16 feet apart. honestly, you would get really hurt if you tried anything on them. Not to put a damper on your pics bro, it's just that i think the hot spot should focus on areas where training/flow is actually possible not so much just any area where there is a rail or a staircase. also we try to stay away from roofs, because of laws and all.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 03:03:17 PM by JC »

turtlekarma

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 01:45:46 PM »
kk, I'll keep that in mind when I go recon. 

JCDubb

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 03:03:51 PM »
mind if i start a new thread about the school?

turtlekarma

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 09:23:15 PM »
sure, I didn't actually go through the school when I did recon (summer school was in session at the time).... so I probably missed some good spots....actually I can just take out the manoa market place picks and just keep the ones of the school and you can just add to it?

JCDubb

Re: Manoa school
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 11:29:17 PM »
no matter.

Offline C.T.

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Kailua Pillboxes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 03:33:40 PM »
Where is this exactly? I'm not quite familiar with "that school along W Manoa Rd." (Which doesn't even exist btw :)) I'm assuming you meant Manoa Rd.
Be prepared; be all that you can be; be a positive force in the world.

http://vimeo.com/user2365606

turtlekarma

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2009, 07:12:05 PM »
Where is this exactly? I'm not quite familiar with "that school along W Manoa Rd." (Which doesn't even exist btw :)) I'm assuming you meant Manoa Rd.

=P there's a E Manoa Rd...so I call the only other manoa road, W Manoa Road...it's by the tennis courts of the Manoa Valley district park...never got to check the school out yet...JC probably could tell you all about it.  Manoa is his stomping grounds.

Offline Jake Vigil

• Epically Awesome
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Be the Change you wish to see in the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2009, 07:54:02 PM »
I've actually been considering transfering to Manoa next year... this looks cool
Life is what you make of it.
Training Log