Author Topic: New to the area  (Read 2955 times)

Offline Azphaiel

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
New to the area
« on: July 17, 2009, 11:24:30 AM »
Hey all! I'm a traceur of a year and a half from Oklahoma, just moved to the Sacramento area, midtown area specifically. I would like to come out and train, however I have a knee injury from the army so I would have to be exceedingly careful during practice and jam sessions. If there is a group of traceurs in the area that would be willing to put up with an ex-soldier's reduced speed then I would love to get back into the sport, my injuries have kept me down for almost a year now and I am ready to get back out there.

Az

Offline coverton

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • I work in an office building. I need to be freed.
    • View Profile
Re: New to the area
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 03:33:30 PM »
I live in Auburn and work a 9-5 up farther in Nevada City but would love to go out for night practice. I am in the bay on about every other weekend but can meet up on weekends I am in town. I don't mind someone getting back into parkour because I am just beginning so if you can stand a novice I can stand a return.
Without the fear in which we drown, injustice might not keep us down.

Offline Sparklefish

• EAF!
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • San Francisco Parkour
Re: New to the area
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 09:40:13 PM »
Azphaiel, you should meet up with these guys in Sacramento on a Wednesday or Sunday.  They're some of my best friends.  Super nice, experienced and they have a family thing going on, meaning they all hang and train together like brothers.  Tell 'em Beretta sent ya!