Author Topic: Parkour on TV Thursday night  (Read 1979 times)

Offline Captain Trips

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Parkour on TV Thursday night
« on: July 05, 2006, 03:32:01 PM »
Hey all.

I'm not 100% sure but there is a TV show on ABC called Master of Champions, that I think is going to be featuring some Parkour tomorrow night. The show is a reality type show that pits two teams or individuals against each other, competing in all sorts of different categories. Anyway on the promo I saw for this weeks show, it looks like they will have a Parkour team competing against a Break Dancing team. I beleive the show is on channel 7 and starts at 7:00pm.

Q.
I refuse to tiptoe through life......only to arrive safely at death!

Offline Ryan Ford

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • APEX Movement
Re: Parkour on TV Thursday night
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 03:53:38 PM »
yeah should be interesting to see who the "traceurs" are. probably some adapted circus acrobats or who know very little about parkour. cliff of pkcali was contacted to be in it but he declined because competition goes against Belle's original intentions of the art.

rumor has it, some of the yamakasi have been touring with cirque du solei. another guess could be they are going to be the ones featured on the show.

we'll see how this pans out.

Offline Altimot

• Hirundo Rustica
  • its al (like the name) /tea/ mot (rhymes with not)
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Page
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 11:46:23 AM »
could you give me the station instead of the channel because i think its different down here in the springs. like TBS or TNT or something like that.

Offline Ryan Ford

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • APEX Movement
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 05:39:52 PM »
well it wasnt parkour but they did set up a sort of obstacle course for them to flip and dance around. The 2 competitors were Ivan the Urban Action Figure (bboy) and Joe Eigo (tricker) of Multi Level Moves.