Author Topic: Chris - Hinesville - Georgia - Hi!  (Read 848 times)

Offline airmattress

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Chris - Hinesville - Georgia - Hi!
« on: June 10, 2009, 11:47:39 PM »
Hello everyone! :D I, like the others, am new to parkour for the time being. :p I plan to get a lot better soon, but I really need some help. I only know one friend that is actually willing to get outside with me and try to start it up. The problem is, we don't have much of anywhere to do anything. :( If anyone else lives in Hinesville or nearby and wants to get together and practice email me. [airmatress@hotmail.com] So far, I can do the PK Roll, Kong Vault, Two-Hand Vault, minor Wall Run, and couple other moves. Also, if anyone had any ideas on how to make up for lack of places to parkour, email me too. :D

Chris - Hinesville - Georgia

Offline NavySEALtracuer

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Chris - Hinesville - Georgia - Hi!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 12:16:57 PM »
if you dont have no where to parkour, then make one.  i, like you, have a small town and no where to do parkour so i went outside and made rails and high boxes to jump off and high walls.  All of this was made with wood besides the metal rails.  So try and do that,  but make sure everything is SAFE to mess with. :)

Offline airmattress

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Chris - Hinesville - Georgia - Hi!
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 05:47:30 AM »
I plan on making quite a few things when I get the chance to. Currently, in my area pretty much every place isn't hiring so it's kind of hard to get a job to afford it. Hmm, think you could post a few pictures of yours? Thanks for responding by the way. :D