Author Topic: Sessions this weekend?  (Read 3669 times)

Offline Hybernianous

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Sessions this weekend?
« on: June 26, 2006, 06:58:35 AM »
I will be in Boulder this weekend (July 1st,2nd) for a Martial Arts Seminar and would like to meet up with anyone interested in training/jamming, probably Friday afternoon or in the evenings on Sat. or Sun.  Im new to PK, and so basicly would like to work with someone of a higher skill level and learn some technique as my training thus far has mostly been strength and core conditioning.  I look forward to it as the Colorado group seems to be one of the most active (along with those in the D.C. area).

Sean

New Mexico

Offline Sat Santokh

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Don't think with your balls, think with your brain
    • View Profile
Re: Sessions this weekend?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 12:50:24 PM »
Hi Sean I live in boulder and I would love to jam with you.  I have the basics down ok and might be able to help you.  Demon (Ryan) lives in golden and is injured right now.  He might be able to make it down, I'll have to ask though but it might workout.  There is another person here in boulder Ben but he is also injured but he would be able to coach you.  There are a few other traceurs around here and hopefully they will be reading this.

Offline Ryan Ford

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • APEX Movement
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 01:51:23 PM »
I could make it on friday afternoon. I am recovering from a seperated shoulder and sprained wrist so I wont be doing a lot of upper body stuff. I can do legs though and I'd be happy to help everyone out.

Offline Hybernianous

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 02:00:19 PM »
Thanks guys!

I really apreciate it, Friday afternoon sounds great.  Time? Location?  Ive been to Boulder before, but dont know my way around really well.  Contact me by E-mail at swoert@yahoo.com and I'll send my cell.

Sean

Offline Ryan Ford

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • APEX Movement
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 02:40:34 PM »
earliest I could get to Boulder would probably be around 1pm. We can just go around CU campus. It has good stuff but its spread out and some is hard to find. Its ok though because I attend there and spent all of last school year practicing there.

location might depend on parking. Parking will be free on friday afternoon but i forget what time it becomes free at. i'll try to check on that.

Offline Chris Cole

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 11:53:35 AM »
Sup guys, i dunno if I could make it, I have no way out there, and once I get out there, I'm lost. If anyone from Denver is driving out there, please let me know. I would gladly give gas money. let me know!

Offline Captain Trips

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 08:21:28 AM »
I'd like to go but wouldn't be able to make it until at least 4:30.

Chris, I'm from the Denver area so if I do end up going your welcome to ride with me.

Larry
I refuse to tiptoe through life......only to arrive safely at death!

Offline Hybernianous

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006, 08:34:02 AM »
Sorry guys, havent been able to check my E-mail lately.

Change of plans for me; I'm going to have to work on Friday so I wouldnt be able to do anything until Sunday afternoon.  I hope this is still a possibility.  I apologize for the late notice and hope we can still meet.  Let me know as soon as possible as my system is down at home and Im having to beg borrow and steal internet access right now.

Sean

Offline Ryan Ford

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • APEX Movement
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2006, 09:43:36 AM »
ok...looks like friday afternoon is no good for most people. i guess we will reschedule.

Offline Sat Santokh

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Don't think with your balls, think with your brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2006, 12:34:01 PM »
Ok heres what I worked out with demon,  Meet at engineering building of CU at 1:30.  Please reply soon if you will be coming or email me.  Please don't say you are going to go if you aren't.

Offline Hybernianous

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2006, 05:44:35 PM »
I hope that you mean CU engineering building at 1:30 on Sunday.  My seminar ends at 2:00 so 3:00 would be better for me.  Hope this works out, sorry to be so eratic with the times, I wasnt planning on working today (Fri.) and thought I would be in Boulder early this afternoon.

Sean

Offline Ryan Ford

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • APEX Movement
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2006, 06:43:06 PM »
check the jams forum.