Author Topic: Spots in Wildwood?  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Shadowfox19

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Spots in Wildwood?
« on: May 12, 2009, 12:35:57 PM »
So me and my friends are heading down to Wildwood this weekend for this thing called beach jam. I was wondering if anyone knew if there are any spots that we should hit up, and practice at while we're down there.
Parkour: The closest humans will get to flying

b5200

Re: Spots in Wildwood?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 01:07:22 PM »
I would advise just not going to wildwood, the beaches have stupid rules and the people are assholes and terrible drivers. That being said there are a few places I remember seeing there.  I think most were either on the boardwalk or within a block or 2 of it.

Offline M1L3S

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 03:02:38 PM »
Wildwood is crazy with spots, most are on or near the boardwalk.  NEAR THE CONVENTION CENTER is a playground and a parcourse which is crazy fun.

Who posted a "beach Jam"

Offline Shadowfox19

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 06:04:22 PM »
Oh, sorry. Beach jam is this thing for boy/girl scouts. We basically camp on the beach there (usually between the piers that have the Great White and the Sea Serpent), and then get unlimited access to the rides on the boardwalk.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 06:10:57 PM by Shadowfox19 »
Parkour: The closest humans will get to flying

Offline Fred S.

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 08:41:07 AM »
oh boy beack jam good times good times but yeah I would say by the convention center and a few places around the boardwalk like everyone else said. Good luck have fun make sure to burry them milk bottles around your tent so it does not blow away.

Offline Gabe Arnold

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Proud Founder of S.U.T.S.
    • View Profile
    • Gabe Arnold Fitness
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 06:18:31 PM »
Dude, the one weekend I'm away on vacation some people actually come to my neighborhood! I live right outside Wildwood and it's my main training area! I wish I'd seen this earlier, I could have given you a rundown of everything.

M1L3S was right, the convention center and the playground across the street are great, several ramps down the boardwalk are good too. The next time you or anyone else is around try to get a hold of me, I'll definitely come out. This summer I work right on the boardwalk so at least come in and say hello!