Author Topic: tools of the trade  (Read 2079 times)

Offline David Lee

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
tools of the trade
« on: April 19, 2009, 06:52:36 PM »
I guess the reason that the boards in arkansas are so dead is because everyone is out training or jamming. WOOT (i mean.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT PIG SOOIE!)   anyway, i know you've all seen the  wooden barriers, that people use to train for vault and drop training, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqsZ24zGmZ8&feature=player_embedded i was wondering. where to get on or how to make one.

Also, anyone in little rock training?

Any gymnasiums close to little rock that allow pk training?

Wanna Jam? Know any good spots close by?

Please... please wake up LR metro!!!!

« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 01:36:37 PM by David Lee »
Invention, my dear friends, is ninety-three percent perspiration, six percent electricity, four percent evaporation, and two percent butterscotch ripple.

Offline Cam S

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: tools of the trade
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 06:40:54 PM »
I dont think it would be too hard to make the barriers.  Just get 3 boards of wood, nail them together, and then maybe sand it down to make it smooth.  Tell me if you find any gyms (i'm from cabot).
Reality is our dreams playground.

Obstacles are found everywhere, and in overcoming them we nourish ourselves." -David Belle

One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things- Henry Miller

Offline Freerunning15

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: tools of the trade
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 06:46:29 AM »
Where do you live?..just wanted to know cause I'm moving back to Arkansas and i'd love to jam with you!

I also wanted to know where a gym was that allow pk training so if you find any thing let me know!