Author Topic: How Do i get my Ariakes in Size Six?!?!?!?  (Read 4322 times)

Offline Fr33 Run

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
How Do i get my Ariakes in Size Six?!?!?!?
« on: April 13, 2009, 07:15:21 PM »
it's IMPOSSIBLE  to find them in size six, i went online the K-Swiss And i clicked on the size chart, it showed that the smallest size for the ariakes was A 6! I clicked back and then clicked on the size thingy and it said 6.5! ugh!!!! If you know how to get it in a 6 PLEASE reply, i really want these shoes! :-X
The only thing that limits you is yourself.
There is only one way...your own way.
Don't settle.
Fear is just my body telling me I have to be careful.
Go with the flow,
but give the current a fight.
Reach for the sky!

nomack67

Re: How Do i get my Ariakes in Size Six?!?!?!?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 08:31:05 PM »
you sure you can't just tie the 6.5's really tight

Offline Todd1

• Patas
    • View Profile
    • Darkburg (Harrisburg Parkour)
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 06:22:59 AM »
I'm not sure what's up with K-Swiss.  They seem to have either stopped making certain shoes in certain sizes or they are way behind in production.  The only color/style Ariakes that I like don't come in my size either, and I wear probably the most average size out there (10.)  They also apparently stopped using Sebastien Foucan as their freerunning icon too.  I've checked countless shoe sites out there and haven't had any luck either.  So, unfortunately I don't know what to tell you.  Maybe someone else here has a better idea of what's going on, or has at least tried to contact them.  My birthday is coming up and it sucks that I can't get the Ariakes that I want.  Oh well if K-Swiss doesn't mind losing my business, then I don't mind giving it to another shoe company.  It's on them.
"Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die."

Offline swap01

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 03:04:51 PM »
K-swiss is being crazy. It seems like they're trying to get out of the free running business for some reason.

Offline edgey

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 05:26:14 PM »
dude, i would get five-tens.

Nooblet177

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 03:25:00 PM »
I was looking at five-tens, but theres so many. Whats a specific name for one, or if you could a post a link please.

Offline Mike Aman

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 02:59:28 AM »
Don't worry about going a size up. I'm size 14 and have a pair of size 15 ariakes that work quite well - the only time my foot has ever slipped inside of it would have been on big precisions, but that's just a minor annoyance. Having a large toe box is much better for your toes anyways; cramped shoes tend to cause toe deformations, and most of us already have some.
"The aim of life is to live and to live means to be aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware." - Henry Miller